1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Modify the password for one of your Email Service addresses
This guide explains how to change the password for an email address in an Email Service without needing to provide the old password.
WARNING: if the email address for which you wish to modify the password is also the login email address for your Manager account, in this case it is the same password (unified password).
Please follow this procedure to modify it: https://faq.infomaniak.com/2359
Modify an email address password
If the email address for which you wish to modify the password is different from your login email address for your Manager account, please observe the following procedure:
- Log in to your Infomaniak space (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Email Service
- Click on the Email Service / domain name concerned
- Select the relevant address in the list of email addresses
- In the General tab then the Login details block, click on Modify
- Choose to send a password reset procedure to the email address user or Modify the password directly
- Update your webmail, smartphone, tablet software, etc. with the new password:
- If the email address is associated with kMail, you will need to enter the new password the first time you log in
Link to this FAQ: