1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Your website displays the message "Malicious site"?
This guide explains the avenues you can explore if you encounter a messages such as:
"Malicious site! The website has been identified as a malicious site and has been blocked according to your security preferences"
Who issued this message?
This error or warning message:
- IS NOT added by Infomaniak
- is generated on bases proper to Google, in particular with the assistance of https://www.stopbadware.org/.
- may be in English ("STOP! This Website Can Harm Your Computer!")
- may no longer be displayed directly as
- you are no longer referenced by Google
- you use a browser which is not based on Google controls
What to do?
If this does not concern the website under your responsibility, please consult Google assistance in this matter (https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/45449?hl=fr/).
If the website is yours, please read the advice below.
Actions to be implemented
- Check the source of the page published. There will certainly be additional code compared to the pages which are still healthy. It may be a malicious iframe or random inclusion
- On the page in question, click on the "Why has this site been blocked" button and follow the instructions
- Read the documentation https://developers.google.com/search/docs/advanced/security/malware
- Monitor Patchman, which could resolve the problem in the meantime