Textpattern is an open source blog application. Textpattern was initially released in 2003.
Backup and restoration
3 March 2017 - 6MBRead more: http://textpattern.com/weblog/393/textpattern-cms-462-released-version-string-theory
22 September 2014 - 6MBThis version includes important security fixes and further enhances PHP 5.5 compatibility with an update to the Textile markup language. The setup routine has also been improved to make it friendlier (less re-typing) when hopping back and forth through the setup wizard.
In addition, the following issues have been fixed:
- , , , and tags now work better with certain attribute combinations in .
- Bugs in set_pref() were causing headaches for plugin authors in particular.
- Articles can now be assigned to sections with names longer than 64 characters.
- Comment emails of any valid length are now saved properly.
- Visitor logs support IPv6.
- Setup script is more robust, and compatible with MySQL 5.6.
- Warnings when writing image thumbnails have been eradicated.
- Files no longer trash author names under certain conditions.
- Empty files can no longer be created.
- Percent encoding of spaces in site URLs now works reliably.
Read more: http://textpattern.com/weblog/379/textpattern-cms-457-released-ten-years-on
4 October 2013 - 6MBThis release establishes compatibility with PHP 5.5 and updates the bundled jQuery library. There are no security fixes.
- Maintenance release with bug fixes, no security implications
- Fix compatibility issues with PHP 5.5 in txp:yield and setup routines.
- jQuery 1.8.3
Read more: http://textpattern.com/weblog/377/textpattern-cms-455-released
5 December 2012 - 6MB
4 December 2012 - 6MB
10 October 2012 - 6MB
12 September 2012 - 6MB
28 August 2012 - 6MB
24 February 2012 - 4MB
Our Web hostings are compatible with
100% SSD Web Hosting
100 GB and +
Free SSL certificates
10 GB of VOD
2 CPU and +
6 Gb (RAM) and +
100% dedicated resources
Infomaniak manages your server
from 29 € / month
Prices in EUR