1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Find possible viruses on the website
This guide explains how to run a content scan of your web hosting to detect and clean files. containing viruses and other malicious scripts that could threaten the security of your websites.
Start a scan
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Web Hosting
- if necessary click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- in the left side menu under Advanced Tools, click on Antivirus
- click on Start analysis after selecting the site(s) to analyze
Virus scan may take a while but Manager may be closed. You will receive an email when the operation is complete.
Find out more
- Discover Patchman Security Scanner to monitor any vulnerabilities automatically corrected on your site