1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Enabling the support for some extensions by PHP
For some file types (.inc for example) to be processed by PHP in the same way as a .php file, it used to be necessary to start by adding the following line to a .htaccess file:
AddType application/x-httpd-php .inc
When accessed using a browser, this prevented the contents of the file from being displayed in text instead of being correctly interpreted by PHP.
Now you can manage file extensions using the FPM Extensions field in your hosting Manager.
To add support for a specific file type:
- Open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Web Hosting
- Click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- Under Sites, click on the name of the site
- Click on Advanced settings
- Click on the Apache tab
- You will find the FPM Extensions field that will allow you to make the desired addition