1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Infomaniak Mail: automatic SMS alerts for specific incoming emails
This guide explains how to receive an SMS alert to inform you whenever you receive an email that fulfils a very specific set of criteria.
- You must have an Infomaniak Mail account
- Add the email address that you want to monitor to your Infomaniak Mail account
- Add a mobile number to the contact details in your WorkSpace account (you can also send the SMS alert to a new contact number to be specified later, but you can't send the same SMS alert to multiple numbers. You can, however, save multiple alerts and enter a different number every time)
- You must have sufficient credit (SMS notifications cost approximately the same as a regular SMS sent manually from your phone. The SMS alert function will not work if you do not have enough credit).
Add an SMS alert for incoming emails
- Log in to your Infomaniak space (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Click on the button in the top right, then click the SMS icon.
- Select Email alarms from the sidebar on the left, then click on Add an alert
- Enter a name for the alert, then select the email address you want to monitor and select or provide a phone number
- Click Save
Find out more
To receive an SMS alert for every incoming email (not recommended), add an @ sign to the sender's address.
No SMS alert will be sent if the incoming email is an Infomaniak mailing list.
Searching is implicitly "wildcarded"; the search criteria are limited to "contains" criteria, i.e. "words"...