1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Change an email address password in kMail
This guide explains how to change the password of an email address via kMail, our complete online solution for reading and managing your emails.
- Valid access to kMail in which the email address is assigned
- Permission to change the password for the address: if you were invited to kMail to manage your address, the manager of the Email Service may have withdrawn this right at the time of the invitation (find out more (click here)
Change an email address password
- To change an email address password already assigned in kMail without needing to provide the former password:
- Open kMail ( )
- Click on the icon in the top right then select Email Addresses
- Under Actions on my address, click on the Password for the email address icon
- Enter the new password for the email address and click on the blue Modify button
Link to this FAQ: