1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
FormMail is a free CGI script that captures and processes the content of a form in order to send it to specified users.
- Cloud Server: supported
- Shared hosting: supported
You can install FormMail freely on a hosting in order to send forms from your site to the recipients of your choice:
- Download the revised version (compat) of the original script of Matt Wright's FormMail
- Place the FormMail.pl Perl file in a subdirectory named cgi-bin
- Give it execution permission for the user
chmod u+x FormMail.pl
- Edit the FormMail.pl file to specify the recipients
The EXAMPLE file contains a sample form you can adapt to your needs.