1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
FormMail is a free CGI script that captures and processes the content from a form in order to send it to the users specified.
- Cloud Server: supported
- Web and Classic Hosting: supported
- Hosting (old console): supported natively
The following information is provided for informational purposes only. As a host, Infomaniak does not provide support regarding the contents of servers or developing Web sites. Find out more
You can install FormMail freely on a hosting in order to send forms from your site to the recipients of your choice:
- Download the revised version (compat) of the original script of Matt Wright's FormMail
- Place the Perl formmail.pl file in a subdirectory named cgi-bin
- Edit the formmail.pl file to indicate the recipients
The EXAMPLE file contains a sample form you can adapt to your needs.