1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
DynDNS: configuring ddclient
This guide shows you how to configure ddclient, a practical system available for most Linux distributions (example).
- The ddclient package for your distribution must be installed
- A dynamic DNS must have been created for the domain concerned. Follow this guide, if necessary.
The configuration file in
must look like this:
- ssl=yes is essential for ddclient to function properly. Also make sure that the libio-socket-ssl-perl package is installed
- login: the login set in Infomaniak Manager when you added Dynamic DNS (help)
- password: the password set in Infomaniak Manager when you added Dynamic DNS (help)
- example.com: to be replaced by your domain name
Find out more
Link to this FAQ: