1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Public Cloud: actions on an existing project
This guide explains the different actions that you can carry out on your Public Cloud via your Infomaniak space.
Access the additional options
- Connect to your Infomaniak space (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Click on the Cloud Public box
- Click on the name of the Public Could on which the project concerned can be found
- Click on theicon to the right of the project name to access the additional actions
List of actions
|Actions available ||Description|
| Rename the project ||Allows you to rename the project|
| Change password ||Allows you to change the password |
| Download the OpenStack file ||Allows you to download a configuration file to access your project via the CLI|
| Open OpenStack dashboard ||Allows you to access the OpenStack Horizon dashboard directly|
The actions of the beta version of the Infomaniak Public Could are limited and new functions will be added when it is rolled out definitively.
Find out more
- Startup guide: Public Cloud
- Public Cloud: unlock a limit level
- Public Cloud: invoicing
Link to this FAQ: