1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
SSL certificates: adding an official Sectigo trust seal
This guide explains how to add a dynamic trust seal to a secure site with a Sectigo SSL certificate.
The trust seal is composed of an image and an HTML code. This latter only functions if a Sectigo certificate is installed on the site and generates an interactive logo that displays the data of the certificate.
1. Save one of the images below
Click the image to be saved with the right button of the mouse and then click Save the image under...
2. Download the image to your site
Upload the image to your web server (via FTP or your CMS) and note the URL login towards this image for the next stage (e.g., https://your-site.com/wp-content/uploads/sectigo.png).
3. Integrate this code on the page where the seal is to be displayed
Insert the following code within the <head></head> tags of your page:
var tlJsHost = ((window.location.protocol == "https:") ? "https://secure.trust-provider.com/" : "http://www.trustlogo.com/");
Insert the following code within the <body></body> tags in the location where the seal is to be displayed:
TrustLogo("https://votre-site.com/wp-content/uploads/sectigo.png", "CL1", "none");
- do not forget to adapt the image path according to the URL noted during stage 2 above.
- CL1 corresponds to a DV SSL certificate. Replace CL1 with SC5 for an EV-type certificate.