1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Infomaniak Sync: Configuring and operating the Android app
This guide explains how the Infomaniak Sync app works to sync the contacts and calendars of your WorkSpace with your Android devices.
Have an iOS device (iPhone, iPad)? It's just as easy: https://faq.infomaniak.com/2039
Configuring Infomaniak Sync
- Download and install the Infomaniak Sync app from the Google Play Store.
- Log in to the app using the Infomaniak WorkSpace/Manager login credentials.
- Authorise the Infomaniak Sync app to access your account.
- Select the contacts / calendars to sync.
- Launch the sync using the button in the top right corner.
- If necessary and desired, disable battery optimisation to allow the sync to run in the background.
How the sync works
Once the Infomaniak Sync app is configured, the elements selected are automatically synced with the contacts and Calendar apps installed by default on an Android device. The sync is bidirectional, which means that the changes made on your phone will have an impact on your WorkSpace and vice-versa.
Other ways to access the application
The kSync application is also available on the F-droid website from this link: https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com.infomaniak.sync/
To install an .apk file on Android it is necessary to activate the installation of unknown sources.
Find out more
- Difference between the login credentials for the WorkSpace, Manager and an email account
- Two-factor authentication: generate a specific password for Infomaniak Sync
- Changing the password for the WorkSpace or the Manager
- Getting started guide for Infomaniak Sync