1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Swift Backup with CyberDuck (macOS/Windows)
This guide explains how to manually back up files and directories of your choice to Swiss Backup using Cyberduck and the Swift protocol.
It allows you to connect to your Swift storage space to browse your backups, restore and delete files and folders, and more.
- Add a device of type Free Swift / S3 / SFTP Location to Swiss Backup before configuring the backup
- Download and install Cyberduck (macOS / Windows)
Connect with "Quick Connect"
- Perform a "Quick Connect" with Cyberduck to access the FTP storage
- Open a connection / click on Open Connection:
- Go to More Options
- Click on Profiles to choose the appropriate profile:
- Fill in the information: