1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Uninstall an SSL certificate certificate
This guide explains how to delete a certificate, regardless of the type, if it has been implemented using our tools.
Uninstall an SSL certificate
- open the manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Web Hosting
- click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- in the left-hand side panel, click on My sites and then on SSL certificates
- to the right of the site concerned, to display the menu
- click on Uninstall
- a popup will ask you to confirm the uninstallation of the certificate
In step 5, you can also click on the certificate concerned and then on Manage and Uninstall.