1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Uninstall an SSL certificate certificate
This guide explains how to delete a certificate, regardless of the type, if it has been implemented using our tools.
Uninstall an SSL certificate
- open the manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Web Hosting
- click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- in the left-hand side panel, click on My sites and then on SSL certificates
- to the right of the site concerned, to display the menu
- click on Uninstall
- a popup will ask you to confirm the uninstallation of the certificate
In step 5, you can also click on the certificate concerned and then on Manage and Uninstall.
Link to this FAQ: