1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
What is a premium domain name?
Premium domain names are designated by the registry as being domains with strong commercial potential for referencing or the brand image. The prices of these domains are fixed by their registry or by their current owner. Everyone can buy a premium domain.
Here is an example of a premium domain:
The three charateristics of a premium domain
- High commercial value
- Having an impact and easy to remember
- High traffic potential
Why register a premium domain name?
- Renewal at the standard price: the price of a premium domain is higher the first year, but the cost of renewing it is generally the same as it is for a standard domain.
- Facilitated transfer: the price of a premium domain generally includes the transfer of a domain and the change of owner.
Find out more
- Check th eavailability and the price of a domain name
- Renewal Warranty, the guarantee of not losing a premium domain
- Domain Privacy ensures the confidentiality of your data in the WHOIS directory