1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Configuring DNSSEC with CLOUDFLARE
This guide explains how to set up DNSSEC with Cloudflare with a domain name registered with Infomaniak.
- DNSSEC is disabled in your Infomaniak console
- the DNS zone of the domain is managed by Cloudflare (to find out more)
Configuring DNSSEC with Cloudflare
- open the Cloudflare admin console (https://www.cloudflare.com/login)
- go to the DNS tab
- click on Enable DNSSEC
- open the Infomaniak admin console (https://manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Domain name
- click on the domain name concerned
- enable DNSSEC by clicking on the pencil
- enter the information requested with the data supplied by Cloudflare
- Clé = Key Tag
- Algorithme = Algorithm
- Type de Hash = Digest Type
- Hash = Digest
- click on Enable
Cloudflare data to be entered in your Infomaniak console
The information to be copied in red.
Please transfer the points to your admin console