1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Restoring a Web Application / Accessing Application backups
This guide explains how to restore a Web Application from one of its backup copies.
- open the admin console (https://login.infomaniak.com)
- go to Hosting
- click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- in the left side panel, click on Website > Web Applications
- click on Configure in the installed application
- click on the Backups tab
- choose the version to be restored by browsing for it
- click on the arrow icon, which allows restore to be launched:
If the Backups page is empty, that probably means that the backups are disabled. To correct this, click on the Overview tab and change the settings of the Automatic backups block.