1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Restoring a Web Application / Accessing Application backups
This guide explains how to restore a Web Application from one of its backup copies.
- open the admin console (https://manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Hosting
- click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- in the left side panel, click on Website > Web Applications
- click on Configure in the installed application
- click on the Backups tab
- choose the version to be restored by browsing for it
- click on the arrow icon, which allows the restore to be launched:
If the Backups page is empty, that probably means that the backups are disabled. To correct this, click on the Overview tab and change the settings of the Automatic backups.
On the FTP server, the files corresponding to the different backups are available under /application-backups/.
Find out more
- Changing the configuration of backups for a Web application
- Installing a Web app like Joomla, Drupal or ownCloud