1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Restoring a web application / accessing application backups
This guide explains how to restore a Web Application from one of its backup copies.
- open the admin console (https://manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Web hosting
- click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- in the left side panel, click on My sites > WordPress & App
- click on Configure in the installed application
- click on the Backups tab
- click on the menu to the right of the version to be restored to apply or delete it
If the Backups page is empty, it probably means that the backups are disabled. To correct this, click on the General tab and change the settings of the Automatic backups.
On the FTP server, the files corresponding to the different backups are available under /application-backups/.
Important: this does not concern WordPress, which must be backed up and then restored in a different way (via our automatic backup system or via the Duplicator extension, for example, which enables you to manually perform a full backup including even an easy reinstallation file).
Find out more
- Changing the configuration of backups for a Web application
- Installing a Web app like Joomla, Drupal or ownCloud