1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Use Cronjob (task scheduler)
This guide explains how to access the Manager's task scheduler , which allows you to automatically run pages placed on your site at a date and time specified in advance or according to a predefined cycle.
This is a very useful feature for automatically running routine tasks (Cron).
Minimum Cronjob Intervals
You can schedule the Cron at a minimum interval of:
- 15 minutes with shared hosting
- 1 minute with a Cloud Server
Create a scheduled task
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Web Hosting
- click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- in the left side panel, click on Tools then on Task scheduler - Cron
- click on the Add scheduled task button