1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Updating a Let's Encrypt SSL certificate
This guide explains how to update a Let's Encrypt certificate after adding or removing an alias to a website.
Updating a Let's Encrypt certificate
The SSL certificate of a site must be updated after adding or removing an alias (to find out more):
- Open the admin console (https://login.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Hosting
- Click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- On the left side panel, click on SSL Certificates
- Under Sites with a SSL certificate, click on the domain name of the site concerned
- Click on the button Update the certificate