1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Updating a Let's Encrypt SSL certificate
This guide explains how to update a Let's Encrypt certificate after adding or removing an alias to a website.
Updating a Let's Encrypt certificate
The SSL certificate of a site must be updated after adding or removing an alias (to find out more a>):
- Open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Web Hosting
- Click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- On the left side panel, click on My Sites, then SSL Certificates
- Under Sites, click on the domain name of the site concerned
- Under Manage, click on the Update Certificate button
- Select the domains to be included on the certificate using the checkboxes
- Click on Update