1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Converting Starter hosting to web hosting on a Cloud Server
This guide explains how to change Starter hosting to a Cloud Server while preserving your data.
To move your Starter hosting to a Cloud Server, your account must contain a Cloud Server. If necessary, order Cloud Server hosting.
Starter Hosting => Web Hosting on a Cloud Server
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Hosting
- click on the hosting/the domain name concerned
- click on Manage and then Change offer
- under Offer, click on Cloud Server (in order for this tab to be visible, your client account must contain a Cloud Server)
- under Copy the data, click on Yes
- if necessary, select the Cloud Server to which the hosting must be moved
- click on Order to finish the update