1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Configuring/Changing the PHP version used in SSH
To change the PHP version used in SSH:
- Login via SSH (Help)
- Create a profile file if it does not exist: touch ~/.profile
- Edit the .profile file: nano ~/.profile
- Add this code inside the file to select the desired version of php: export PATH=/opt/php7.0/bin:$PATH
- Load the .profile file: source ~/.profile
- To verify the PHP version: php -v
To change the PHP version used on your website or in a specific folder, follow this guide.
Link to this FAQ: