1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
VOD/AOD: customising links to videos
This guide explains how to customise the link to videos stored on your VOD space. For example, this allows you to have this URL (your-site.com/folder-of-your-choice/...) instead of the base URL (vod.infomaniak.com/redirect/client-account/. ..).
To customise links to videos on your VOD space:
- at the root of your site, create a folder with the title of your choice (e.g., "videos": your-site.com/videos
- In this folder, create a .htaccess file and insert the following code by replacingXXXXX with the name of your client account*.
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://vod.infomaniak.com/redirect/XXXXX/$1 [R]
- It is then possible to create the following URLs: my-site.com/videos / ... instead of vod.infomaniak.com/redirect/XXXXX/
*To display your client account:
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to VOD/AOD
- click on the VOD space concerned
- in the left-side menu, click on CMS/API Extensions
- Click on the APItab
- your client account is shown under This VOD space username
Link to this FAQ: