1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Getting Started Guide: WordPress (My WordPress Site)
Thank you for entrusting us with the hosting of your website.
Although WordPress is one of the easiest CMS to use, it takes some familiarizing. To help you with this, here are some external resources in several different languages for getting started with WordPress.
Resources in French
We would urge you to read this article which gives a summary of the essential basics you need to know in order to start using WordPress.
You can also follow the free WordPress training which the site progresser-en-informatique.com makes available. If you want to get straight to the point, focus on the following modules:
- understanding the WordPress admin interface
- how to configure WordPress
- adding content to your WordPress site
Resources in EnglishWordPress.org: official WordPress support. If you want to get straight to the point, focus on the following modules:
- understanding the WordPress administration interface
- customising the appearance of your site
- adding content to your WordPress site:
These resources may also be of interest to you:
- combating unwanted comments (SPAMS)
- password-protecting articles
- using WordPress to create a blog with photographs
- video introduction to WordPress
Resources in German
Sandmann.co: this free training helps to discover the WordPress administration interface.