1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Zone delegation for a subdomain
This guide is for people who know how to manually edit the DNS zone of a domain name. It explains how to set up zone delegation for a subdomain.
To set up zone delegation:
- open the Manager (https://manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Domain name
- click on the domain name to be changed
- hit the DNS Management button thenDNS zone
- click on theExpert modetab
- click on the +
- enter the desired sub-domain (e.g., test for test.domain.com)
- It is now possible to edit the delegated sub-domain DNS zone
Important: changes to the DNS zone can take up to 48 hours.