1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Installing/obtaining an SSL certificate and an intermediate certificate (HTTPS)
It is possible to install an SSL certificate and an intermediate certificate from an official body.
We only supply the technical aspect of the functioning of an SSL certificate.
Installing a basic SSL certificate (self-signed)
- Open the Manager (https://login.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Web Hostings
- Click on the hosting/domain name in question
- On the left side panel, click on My Sites then SSL Certificates
- Click the Install an SSL Certificate em> button
- Select a site and click on Custom SSL Certificate
- Click on Install ol>
- Go to Web Hosting
- Click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- On the left side panel, click on My sites then SSL Certificates
- Click on the site concerned
- Click on the Manage button for the various CSR / CRT import options
At this point, the data is encrypted, but the first display for visitors of your website will trigger an automatic warning. To prevent this, install a free Let's Encrypt SSL certificate from an authorized organization like Thawte, Comodo, Verisign, StartSSL or Gandi.
Installing a free signed SSL certificate (Let's Encrypt)
Please follow this guide: https://faq.infomaniak.com/2130