1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Getting Started Guide: WorkSpace
Thank you for creating your login to WorkSpace (if you do not yet have a WorkSpace account, please create your login by clicking here).
This guide allows you to quickly use your new product's basic functions WorkSpace is a comprehensive online solution where you can read and manage your email, contacts and calendars. It can also be used to synchronize them with a smartphone, tablet or email program.
WorkSpace is the "email client" part of your admin interface (Manager) when you have an admin account (you can have an admin interface without the WorkSpace part, or conversely a WorkSpace without the admin part. It all depends on whether your login user name (= your personal email address) matches a WorkSpace account, an admin account, or both. To find out, as well as if it is possible to toggle between one interface and the other, click above on the house icon or the envelope icon.)
You want to:
- link one or more email addresses in order to consult them and use them
- link one or more email addresses in order to check them and use them
- change your WorkSpace password
- change a linked email address password
- manage your email options (signature, filters, etc.)
- synchronise your WorkSpace
- change your WorkSpace user name
- create a new WorkSpace, invitation system
- recover the login details (user name and/or password) if you forget them