1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Getting Started Guide: WorkSpace
Thank you for creating your WorkSpace login (if you do not have a WorkSpace account yet, please create your login by clicking here).
This guide enables you to quickly use the basic functions of your WorkSpace, the comprehensive online solution that enables you to read and manage your email, contacts and calendars. It can also be used to synchronize them with a smartphone, tablet or email software.
WorkSpace is the "email client" part of your admin interface (Manager) when you have an admin account (you can have an admin interface without the WorkSpace part, or conversely a WorkSpace without the admin part. It all depends on whether your login (= your personal email address) matches a WorkSpace account, an admin account, or both. To find out, and if possible to toggle between one interface and the other, click above on the house or envelope icon.)
You want to:
- attach one or more email addresses to consult and use them
- modify the password for your WorkSpace
- modify the password of an attached email address
- manage the messaging options (signature, filters, etc.)
- synchronize your WorkSpace
- modify your WorkSpace login
- create a new WorkSpace, invitation system
- recover forgotten login IDs (login and/or password)
- manage WorkSpace user permissions