1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Getting Started Guide: WorkSpace
Thank you for creating your login to WorkSpace (if you do not yet have a WorkSpace account, please create your login by clicking here).
Workspace is a comprehensive online solution where you can read and manage your emails, contacts and calendars. It can also be used to synchronize them with a smartphone, tablet or email program.
WorkSpace is the "emailing" part of your admin interface. You can have an admin interface without the WorkSpace part, or conversely a WorkSpace without the admin part. It all depends on whether your login user name (= your personal email address) matches a WorkSpace account, an admin account, or both. To find out, and if possible to toggle between one interface and the other, click on the house icon or the envelope icon.
You want to:
- link one or more email addresses in order to consult them and use them
- change your WorkSpace password
- change your linked email address password
- manage your email options (signature, filters, etc.)
- synchronise your WorkSpace
- change your WorkSpace user name
- create a new WorkSpace, invitation system
- recover the login details (user name and/or password) if you forget them