1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Getting started guide: Manager Infomaniak
This guide explains how the Infomaniak administration console named Manager works https://manager.infomaniak.com.
This interface allows you to manage various Infomaniak products, such as domain names, hosting, etc.
Ordering a Product = Creating an Account
If you don't yet have any Infomaniak products, during the ordering process, you will be prompted to create an account (with a login ID), and an organization is automatically created at this time.
For an individual, the organization name will generally consist of their first and last name, while for a company, it is usually the company name or business name.
Once the organization is created by this initial user, you can:
- Add other users
- Create other organizations
1. Other users can have:
- Full rights and be administrators of the customer account
- Limited rights (access to specific products)
- With or without billing rights
2. Other organizations can:
- Contain other unrelated products
- Have their own users who won't have access to other organizations
The concept of organization is particularly useful for individuals who need to manage multiple products for different clients. For example, a webmaster might need to administer products for 3 different companies, each having its own organization containing their respective products. By adding the webmaster or partner as an administrator of their organization, they can easily switch between accounts (organizations) to manage the different products of the 3 companies without having to log in and out each time. They will use a single login ID.
Navigating and Accessing Products
There are 3 ways to access your products once you are logged in to the Manager. Here are the 3 navigation methods to access, for example, the list of your hostings (where your websites are hosted):
- Click on the icon at the top right of the window, then click on Hosting:
- Click in the left sidebar menu on Web and Domain, then on Hosting:
- Click in the center of the home page under Web and Domain products on Hosting: