1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Web applications: installing Joomla, Drupal, Typo3, PrestaShop, ownCloud, etc.
This guide explains how to automatically install a Web app included in our hosting offers (Classic Web+Mail / Web / Managed Cloud Server).
Installing a Web app
- Open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Web Hosting
- If necessary, click the hosting/domain name concerned
- Click My Sites in the left side panel,
- Click WordPress & Apps
- Click Install an application
- Select the desired app and click Install
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the app installation
Discover our Web hosting solutions.
Find out more
- Changing the configuration of Web app backups
- Restoring or deleting a backup of a Web app
- Changing the URL address for the app / changing the domain name associated with the app