1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Print your calendar
This guide explains how to print a calendar from the diary of your kMail interface. If you use the print function of your browser with the diary, you’ll print the interface and not necessarily the contents of the calendar.
Print the contents of a diary / calendar
- Go to the Infomaniak calendar (calendar.infomaniak.com)
- Click on the Print icon located at the top right
Printing is done in list mode regardless of the display mode usually selected.
Find out more
- kMail: getting started guide
- kMail: sharing a diary / calendar with another user
- kMail: share a diary / calendar publicly
- kMail: customise the display of a diary / calendar
Link to this FAQ: