1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Access and error logs
To correct your PHP scripts or certain programming errors, you can consult and download the Apache logs generated for your hosting space.
Access the access and error logs from the web hosting
- Open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Web Hosting
- If necessary, click the hosting/domain name concerned
- Click My sites and thenErrors & accessin the left side panel
You will find the last 500 error or access log displays, going back 10 days at the most. We do not save any logs beyond that period of time.
Access the access and error logs from the FTP server
- Log in to your Infomaniak space (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to the Web hosting
- If necessary, click on the relevant hosting / domain name
- In the left side panel, click on FTP / SSH then click on the button:
- Once on the FTP server, select the /ik-logs folder in the left panel
Find out more
- Getting Started Guide: Web hosting
- FTP: creating/editing/deleting an account
- FTP Manager: Accessing the FTP server/on-line file manager
Link to this FAQ: