1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Share a calendar with another user
This guide explains how to share one or more Infomaniak calendars with other kMail users.
Share a calendar
- Open kMail (mail.infomaniak.com)
- Click on the icon at the top right
- Select Calendar
- Click on the icon to the right of the calendar you want to share (when the mouse is pointing to it), then select Share
- Enter the email address for the Infomaniak Mail account of the user who will be accessing the calendar. If the user does not yet have an Infomaniak Mail account, they can create one free of charge.
- Set the user rights for this calendar (can access, can modify, can modify and share)
Find out more
- kMail: share a diary/calendar publicly
- kMail: import a calendar into the diary
- kMail: customise the diary / calendar display
Link to this FAQ: