1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
This guide explains how to use the new draw feature in Infomaniak kMeet.
- You must have the desktop version of the kMeet app
- Activate screen sharing in the kMeet desktop app
Draw in kMeet
Important: screen sharing must be started by a participant using the kMeet application, and only participants who are screen sharing are able to draw.
- Open the kMeet app on your Windows, Apple or Linux PC
- Create or join a meeting in kMeet
- Click on the icon in the actions menu to start screen sharing
- Other participants in the meeting will now be able to draw on your shared screen
Find out more
Link to this FAQ: