1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Manager: create a new client account
This guide explains how to create a new customer account, with a brand new login or using an existing login.
A customer account is required to be able to order and manage Infomaniak products. This is also essential if a user wishes to transfer Infomaniak products to you.
Create a new customer account
If you are a new Infomaniak user
- Click on: https://www.infomaniak.com/en/registration
- Fill in the information and complete the registration
If you already have a customer account
You can create several organisations with the same login and password. This is very useful if you want to separate your activities (professional and personal) or when managing several clients.
- Log in to your Infomaniak space (manager.infomaniak.com or mail.infomaniak.com)
- At the top right, click on the tab with your initials then select Manage my profile
- Via the My organisations box, click on Manage
- Click on the Create a new organisation button
- Follow the procedure for creating an organisation
Find out more
- Quickstart guide: Manager
- Manager: add a user
- Manager: change the role of a user
- Manager: delete a customer account