1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
This guide explains how to connect your Wix package to:
- A domain name managed by Infomaniak
- Your Infomaniak Mail hosting
1. Linking the Wix site to the domain name at Infomaniak
To link your domain name with the Wix site:
- Obtain the 2 DNS provided by Wix (e.g., in the form of ns0.wixdns.net and ns1.wixdns.net): Find out more
- Enter these 2 DNS into the dashboard of your domain name at Infomaniak: Find out more
2. Linking Infomaniak email and the Wix site
Once you have linked the 2 Wix DNS to your domain name, all Web & Mail traffic will be directed to Wix. You must specify to Wix that the email service is managed by Infomaniak.
To do this, specify the Infomaniak MX in your Wix account. Luckily, a drop-down menu will enable you to choose Infomaniak as email provider without needing to manually specify our MX:
We also recommend you add Infomaniak SPF.
It is possible to redirect your visitors to the address proposed by the provider of your site (e.g., www.service-name.xxx/user-name) by adding an automatic redirect of the domain name (Find out more), but this is less advised than the method described above.