1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Obtaining messages previously sent from the Mailing List tool
If you manage a discussion list through your Mailing List tool, you can obtain the list of mailings (date/time) then one (or more) among them with attachments.
- From the address postmaster@domain where the list islocated, send a message to sympa@domain-on-which-the-list is-located>
- The message subject must be INDEX name-of-the-list (INDEX new for ex.)
- You will receive the list of previous mailings
- Send a new message with the subject GET name-of-the-list archive1
- You will receive the archive 1 as an attachment