WebCalendar is an open source calendar application. WebCalendar was initially released in 2000 and today has been downloaded more than 1.2 million times.
Backup and restoration
2 May - 8MB
- Updated PHPMailer to 5.2.26 (includes security fixes)
- Issue #133: Can't Login to Admin account – PHP Fatal error – PHP 7.2
- PHP7 fix: split function no longer available
- Issue #98 - Global categories only visible for administrative users
- Issue #62 - "dbi_update_blob" is not implemented for mysqli
- Avoid PHP warning on ob_flush
- Merge pull request #114: improve custom trailer output
- Merge pull request #117: Fix Italian for "Location"
- Merge pull request #118: Update Italian translation
- Merge pull request #124: Fixed PHP warning
- Merge pull request #108: Fix "WebCalendar Error: Invalid referring URL" when adding entries or entering admin menus etc.
- Merge pull request #106: Truncate the cal_name data to 30 characters or less to avoid SQL errors on long filenames for event attachments
- Fix for PHP warning on addslashes param being an array
- Merge pull request #58: compressed/minified images
- Issue #80: PHP error for non numeric values when using undefined variables
- Issue #54 - Double quote appears around mail settings in admin.php
- Issue #64 - Change db call to check webcal_categories.cat_owner rather than webcal_entry_category to determine if a category is global
- Issue #53 - PHP compile error on access.php
- Fix PHP warnings for undeclared array $tmp
- Updated unit tests for phpunit-8.0 compatibility
- 1.2.9: Fixed PHP compile error in login.php
- 1.2.8: Security: Cross-site scripting (XSS) fixes.
- 1.2.8: Updates to supper PHP7. PHP 5.3 is now minimum PHP version required.
- 1.2.8: Added missing code for mysqli support.
- 1.2.8: Gracefully handle if the function ob_gzhandler is not available.
Read more: http://github.com/craigk5n/webcalendar/releases
23 February 2013 - 8MB
- Security fix: Do not show the reason for a failed login (i.e. "no such user")
- Security fix: Escape HTML characters in category name.
- Security fix: Check all passed in fields (either via HTML form or via URL parameter) for certain malicious tags (script, embed, etc.) and generate fatal error if found.
Read more: http://webcalendar.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/webcalendar/webcalendar/ChangeLog?pathrev=REL_1_2
8 January 2013 - 8MB
1 March 2012 - 8MB
15 August 2010 - 8MB
7 April 2010 - 8MB
13 February 2009 - 6MB
Our Web hostings are compatible with
100% SSD Web Hosting
100 GB and +
Advanced management of EV and DV SSL certificates
10 GB of VOD
2 CPU and +
6 Gb (RAM) and +
100% dedicated resources
Infomaniak manages your server
from 29 € / month
Prices in EUR