1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Error: the VOD plugin of the CMS cannot retrieve the videos
This guide explains how to re-establish the connection between the VOD of your CMS and your VOD space in the event of a problem with retrieving videos.
Restoring the connection between the VOD plugin and your VOD space
If the VOD plugin of your CMS does not automatically retrieve videos from your VOD space, it is likely that the MySQL user of the database on which the CMS is installed does not have administrator rights.
A. Actions to perform on your Web hosting:
- open the admin console (https://login.infomaniak.com)
- go to Hosting
- click on hosting/the domain name concerned
- in the left side panel, click on Databases
- under Users, click on the user who manages the database of your CMS
- if necessary, add the ADMIN right to the user and click on Save
B. Actions to perform on your CMS:
- uninstall the VOD plugin
- reinstall and activate the VOD plugin (to learn more)
- reconfiguring the plugin of your Infomaniak VOD account (to learn more)
- redo a video file synchronization request (to learn more)
The ADMIN right can now be removed from the user of your CMS database.