PmWiki is an open source wiki application that is extremely lightweight. PmWiki was initially released in 2004.
Backup and restoration
21 November 2017 - 10MB2.2.105 (2017-11-07)
- This version fixes a bug with the PQA() function causing invalid HTML with attributes glued together. The function HandleUpload() was refactored and UploadSetVars($pagename) was added to allow upload-managing add-ons to set variables more easily.
- If you upgrade from 2.2.98 or earlier, and you have custom markup rules relative to author signatures, please see note about change in 2.2.99 (documented November 2017).
- This version fixes a bug with path WikiTrails reported today.
- This version is a major upgrade on the internal processing of markups and patterns, all core scripts were updated to be compatible with PHP version 7.2. Whether you use that PHP version or another one, with any local configurations and custom add-ons, there should be no change for what you see, but if any problems please contact us immediately.
- Pagelists can now have optimized list=grouphomes and fmt=#grouphomes arguments to list only the home pages of your wiki groups, whether they are named Group.HomePage, Group.Group, or a custom Group.$DefaultName. Minor bugs in older xlpage scripts were fixed, the responsive skin is now compatible with even older PmWiki/PHP versions, web subtitles (*.vtt) were added as an allowed extension, input form fields can now have a "title" attribute (usually rendered as a tooltip/help balloon when the mouse cursor is over the input element), and a configuration variable $AuthLDAPReferrals was added for wikis running AuthUser over LDAP to force enable or disable referrals when needed.
- The documentation was updated.
- This version reverts the patterns for text variables changed in 2.2.99, because we found that a longer text variable content may cause a blank page or an internal server error. In the page SiteAdmin.AuthList an input box was added to allow filtering of the groups or pages.
- This version renames the internal constructor of the PageStore class to be compatible with both PHP 5 and PHP 7. Previously, the PageStore class had two constructors for PHP 4 and PHP 5 compatibility of which one was silently ignored, but recent PHP 7 versions display strict or deprecated notices when the PHP 4 constructor is used.
- If you must use PmWiki 2.2.101 or newer on a PHP 4 installation, please contact me so I can provide you with a workaround.
- This version provides a workaround for an incompatibility with our Subversion version control system, where the $Author wiki variable was considered a Subversion variable. A fix for the responsive skin adds some spacing above the WikiText block. The documentation was updated.
- This version fixes a bug where an incomplete text variable without a closing parenthesis like "(:Var:Value" could hide the remaining of the page.
- A bug was fixed where previewing a page didn't show changes to be done by replace-on-save patterns (the function ReplaceOnSave was refactored). Markup rules for previewing author signatures are no longer needed and were removed. Note that if you had custom markup rules processed before or after the ~~~ or ~~~~ author signatures may need to be set to '
Our Web hostings are compatible with
100% SSD Web Hosting
100 GB and +
Free SSL certificates
10 GB of VOD
2 CPU and +
6 Gb (RAM) and +
100% dedicated resources
Infomaniak manages your server
from 29 € / month
Prices in EUR incl. tax