concrete5 è un open source di gestione e applicazioni per siti internet.
Salvataggio e ripristino
23 Agosto 2016 - 80MBNew Features
- Rescan files through the file manager now scans 5 at a time, works through the queue.
- Added option to ignore page permissions to the Page List block
- Dutch language is now included (Thank you Ramonleenders)
- When rescanning files, if there are image upload handlers like constrain image or JPEG quality processing, these will run again (allowing you to bulk rescan and constrain large images that have been uploaded through the file manager.)
- More reliable theme css caching (thanks fabian)
- Installed packages will now have their strings included in the "Translate Site" interface.
- Add WCAG label to Share This Page default view (thanks uimatters)
- When you create a new page through the multilingual page panel, the new page's approved version is unapproved, allowing administrators time to edit the page's language to reflect the new section of the site.
- Google Maps now requires an API key – this functionality has been added to the Google Maps block (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Fixed bug where composer deleted old page versions on published pages.
- Fix namespace of UserInfo (thanks jaromirdalecky)
- Conversation block can now be appropriately translated based on the area of the site it appears in (thanks lehik)
- Image Slider bug fixes (these were not included in the previous update.)
- Fixes minor security vulnerability with pagination parameters
- "Edit Page Type Drafts" page type permission now controls who can access a particular page draft (as it should have).
- AutoNav ignore exclude Nav wasn't working when set programmatically (thanks fabian, rikzuiderlicht)
- More reliable theme customization caching (thanks fabian)
- Fixed bug: Permissions Bug: Completely new admins get 404 on first draft creation
- Image slider block: Fix smaller than full size slides to center on page (thanks cryophallian)
- Added event for modifying page meta tags and title attribute in header_required.php (thanks mlocati)
- More reliable adding of pages programmatically (will automatically strip composer output controls from pages created programmatically)
- Adds events for add, edit, and delete for blocks on a page
Per saperne di più: http://documentation.concrete5.org/developers/background/version-history/5759-release-notes
23 Maggio 2016 - 80MB
- German, Japanese and Russian languages are now included
- Image Slider Bug Fixes
- Using blank alt tags in Image Slider, Image and Content blocks if no alt is provided, rather than the HtmlObject default "#" ones.
Per saperne di più: http://documentation.concrete5.org/developers/background/version-history/5758-release-notes
28 Aprile 2016 - 80MBNew Features
- Nice column view for thumbnail image browsing (Thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Added Max Width as an option to the Image Slider block (thanks cryophallion)
- Added configuration option concrete.misc.require_version_comments (defaulted off) to enable the requiring of version comments (thanks mlocati)
- Improved performance and API for parallax scrolling
- Better support for rich text editor and file manager permissions when the user using the rich text editor and the file manager isn't an administrator.
- Custom styles that are set on composer control output blocks will now be inherited when those blocks are published to a page. (thanks olsgreen)
- Added support for site names in a multilingual site (thanks mlocati)
- Site localization strings are now loaded after core and package localization strings (thanks mlocati)
- Added ability to set override meta keywords from a particular page (thanks katz)
- Facebook authentication uses curl verify peer setting (thanks jaromirdalecky)
- Allow filter select attribute using NOT LIKE through comparison (thanks Ruudt)
- Code cleanup (thanks mlocati, a3020)
- Image slider CSS fixes (thanks robkovacs)
- Use correct target in page list links (thanks ojalehto)
- Add “Required” label to required composer form controls (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Prevent empty span from displaying if no title is entered in Page Attribute Display block (thanks Mr
- If an AJAX error occurs during page composer editing, auto-save is now disabled (thanks hissy)
- Cosmetic improvements to marketplace item listings
- Composer custom templates now can be included in packages.
- Preserve original URL when login is needed (thanks mlocati)
- Developers can now add pages under the dashboard that aren't single pages (thanks herent)
- "Disable Scroll Wheel" option on Google Maps block works on mobile now (thanks hissy)
- Translation tool improvements
- Added DOM Extension to official installation requirements (thanks ChrisHougard)
- Swiss Provinces included in Location List (thanks appliculture/mlocati)
- Location Lists are now translatable (thanks mlocati)
- AutoNav performance improvements (thanks littleibex)
- Fixed bug where full page caching would rebuild a page every time it was viewed, instead of viewing from cache.
- Fixed issue where Upgrade Doesn't Complete Fully When Upgrading from a Previous Upgrade (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed hanging that could occur on login when attaching specific users to advanced permissions
- Fixed bug where the table "BasicWorkflowProgressData" could not be inserted into when publishing page edits
- Fixed HTML block clears saved entities on edit (thank acliss19xx)
- Bug fix: multiple workflow on same page causes errors (thanks hissy)
- Avoid InvalidArgumentException with Page Attribute Display block when showing images with both width and height set to zero (thanks hissy)
- Fixed bug with displaying rating attribute values as stars.
- Fixes Zend Queue bug (Empty Trash, etc...) in PHP 7.
- Fixed https://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-5-6/bootstrap-styles-not-properly-scoped-within-.ccm-ui/#812586 (thanks allybee)
- Fix custom styling with additional file storage location types (thanks hissy)
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-5-6/userlist-filter-by-group/
- Fixed bug where blocks in global areas couldn’t be reordered on the front-end (thanks ojalehto)
- Fixed https://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-5-6/magnific-popup-ipad-bug-fixed-in-latest-version/ (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Fixed https://www.concrete5.org/community/forums/usage/squashed-images-mobile-view/ (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Fixed: Stack content isn't indexed in the search index (thanks ottovirtanen)
- Fix file url in form results when using a non-public file storage location (thanks ottovirtanen)
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-5-6/choose-user-not-working/ (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed image slider in theme listings in the marketplace Dashboard
- Fixed https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/3702 (thanks mlocati)
- Avoid sitemap.xml error on Search Console (thanks hissy)
- Fixed html entities not being preserved in content block (thanks acliss19xx)
- Fix some untranslated messages (thanks hissy)
- Fixed issue where Topic List block returns User Groups
- Fixed inability to create a page named "0" (thanks hissy)
- Fix translated placeholders on storage location paths (thanks ojalehto)
- Fixed issue with thumbnails in the file manager looking too large.
- fixed misnamed gc_maxlifetime session cookie option making it impossible to configure this value in custom configurations (thanks simoneast) Bugfix: RSS feeds get cached indefinitely (thanks simoneast)
- Fixed extra UL tags and invalid placement in topic list block.
- Fixed: page_list block produces invalid HTML5 for RSS link (thanks derykmarl)
- Fixing the wrong link in dashboard/blocks/types to marketetplace listing page (thanks katzueno)
- Fixed https://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-5-6/setup-of-security.trustedproxies.ips-done-too-late-in-concretebo/ (thanks hissy)
- Fixed https://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-5-6/error-on-conversation-with-deleted-users/ (thanks mlocati)
- https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/3701 (thanks katzueno)
- Fixed: feature block wasn't pulling paragraph correctly in editmode (Thanks jaredfolkins)
- Fixed Error when accessing "Manage Presets" php7 (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed Display error messages on Concrete password change (thanks Ruud-Zuiderlicht)
- Fixed https://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-5-6/applying-border-radius-requires-non-zero-border-width/#814380 (thanks mlocati)
- Fix: unable to redirect to home on submit form block (thanks hissy)
- Fixed padding and display of toolbar (it was off by a pixel) (thanks zanedev)
- Fixed https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/3673 (thanks jaromirdalecky)
- Bug fixes to Download Report when users have been deleted (Thanks hissy)
- Developer Updates
- Updated Magnific Popup to 1.1.0
- Improvements to the command line tools (thanks mlocati)
- Added c5:exec CLI command (thanks mlocati)
- update Picturefill to current version 3.0.2 (stable) (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- add config value to set file manager results per page (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Added File Zip Service (thanks mlocati)
- Allow the passing of Page Template handles for Page Type adding/updating (thanks cryophallion)
Backward Compatibility Notes
- Updating Magnific Popup 1.1.0 drops support for Magnific Popup in IE7.
Per saperne di più: http://documentation.concrete5.org/developers/background/version-history/5757-release-notes
28 Gennaio 2016 - 80MBBehavioral Improvements
- Minor improvements to command line utilities (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed: User's avatar's url doesn't change when you change the image (thanks ojalehto)
- Fixed: https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/3420 (thanks ojalehto)
- Remove New Page link from stacks version history (thanks ojalehto)
- Adjust clear log button to indicate dangerousness of the action (thanks ojalehto)
- Fixed inability to publicly register new accounts (received invalid email address errors on valid email addresses.) (thanks JeRoNZ)
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-5-5/file-manager-broken-after-deleting-a-file-set./ (thanks ojalehto)
- Parallax custom template causes layout design to not be accessible
- Fixed bug in next/previous block where exclude system pages was always set to true (thanks ojalehto)
- Prevent error while adding a new feed without a page type filter (thanks ojalehto)
- Fix incorrect action after renaming a stack (thanks ojalehto)
- PHP7 bug fixes (thanks JeRoNZ)
- Fixed multilingual flag layout(thanks ojalehto)
- Strict error bug fixes (thanks mlocati)
Per saperne di più: http://documentation.concrete5.org/developers/background/version-history/5754-release-notes
visualizzare più versioni
14 Gennaio 2016 - 80MBFeature Updates
- Lots of improvements to the YouTube block, including responsive and widescreen improvements, support for playlist URLs, support for more YouTube options, and code cleanup (thanks Mesuva!)
- Added the ability to start composer page location sitemaps at a certain level in the tree.
- Share this Page block now includes a print option (thanks ojalehto)
- Background size and position added to options in Background Image section of area/block design (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Added the ability to set storage locations for files in bulk (thanks hissy)
- Updates to Image Slider block: draggable and collapsible slides, choose whether to animate automatically, slider speed, time between transitions, and whether to pause on hover (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Character count added to bulk SEO updater and SEO panel (thanks Mesuva)
- Added "Fit Image" button to Image Editor (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- If a user has the ability to approve the workflow on a page that he or she is updating, the workflow will be skipped when submission occurs.
- Better validation of thumbnail types created through the dashboard (thanks mnakalay)
- Security improvement: immediate invalidation of password reset emails upon changed passwords (thanks joemeyer)
- We now use the number form element in the number attribute (thanks Remo)
- Added version comment to workflow email.
- Better caching of Page List blocks (thanks TimDix)
- CSS scope fixes and cleanup (thanks robkovacs)
- Drafts now include the date they were created (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Command line utilities will now work with a symlinked core (thanks mlocati)
- An area name is now visible when dragging a block over it
- Better compressed image slider sample images lead to smaller file sizes (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Improvement to the Page Defaults editing experience (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Added support for system pages to the AutoNav block (thanks joostrijneveld)
- Better support for elements in content blocks (thanks EC-Joe)
- Configuration option added to disable download statistics tracking (thanks EC-Joe)
- Custom theme layout presets now honor attributes on containers and columns other than just "class" (data attributes, etc...)
- Fixed error on user password validation on PHP 5.3.3.
- User avatar removal now protected against CSRF attacks.
- Allows the use of custom label text for file selectors (thanks mnakalay)
- Miscellaneous code cleanup and minor bug fixes (thanks joemeyer)
- Fixed infinite redirect issues with certain setups.
- Fixed https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/issues/3063 (thanks joemeyer)
- Fixed errors when including job sets in packages (thanks joemeyer)
- Fixed bug where uploading files with uppercase extensions would fail in certain situations.
- Fixed bug where image slider block entries with links to internal page would lose those links on edit (thanks acliss19xx)
- Fixed https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/issues/3300
- Fix newsflow url to Dashboard's update page (thanks concrete5 Japan)
- Fixed: It is not possible to set the color picker to complete transparency in the theme customization options (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed: if you add a picture to a feature paragraph area (or other abstracted string) and go to edit it it doesn't get translated back (thanks joemeyer)
- Fixed: https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/3214 (thanks frosso)
- Fixed inability to clear background images in page design.
- Fixed https://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-5-3/remove-alias-does-not-work/
- Bug fixes with Dashboard sitemap and page search.
- Fixed: Package description isn't translated before installing the package (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed: Can't vote in a survey if the block caching is turned on (thanks TimDix)
- Fixed https://www.concrete5.org/community/forums/chat/date-navigation-timezone-problem/ (thanks mlocati and WillemAnchor)
- Fixed https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/issues/3098 (thanks ahukkanen)
- Fixed bug where the Add new page dialog was missing certain translations loaded from Composer (thanks ahukkanen)
- Fixed https://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-5-3/zip-file-download/ (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed bug where filtering by select attribute option values wasn’t working when the options had special characters in them (thanks dsgraham)
- Added X-Frame-Options header option for security purposes (thanks hissy)
- Fixed https://hackerone.com/reports/4934 (thanks joemeyer)
- Fixed mobile theme switcher issues: Elements are loaded from default theme instead of mobile theme, Responsive image settings of mobile theme does not respected (thanks hissy)
- Content import now properly imports area background images (thanks myconcretelab)
- https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/3106 (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed typo in Password Sent email template (thanks allybee)
- Code improvements to facilitate concrete5 running on PHP 7 (thanks mlocati)
- New command line installation functionality to support installs in a clustered environment (attaches to existing databases rather than requiring an empty database.)
- New command line utilities for installing and uninstalling packages are now available (thanks mlocati)
- New command line utilities for generating and updating package translation files (thanks mlocati)
- Feature: Add new Conversation Message event (thanks brucewyne)
- Page Theme classes can now provide custom value lists. For information on why you'd want to do this, see this issue: https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/3031
- New attach mode in command line installer: When the --attach flag is supplied with a concrete5 c5:install call, if the supplied database already has rows we will attach to it rather than failing
- Session API Improvements
- Package controllers can now define on_after_packages_start() methods which will run after on_start() from ALL installed packages have run. This can be helpful when a particular package requires something from another package, but the original package is executing on_start() before the dependency.
- Tourist tours now have access to showStep method (thanks danielgasser)
Per saperne di più: http://documentation.concrete5.org/developers/background/version-history/5754-release-notes
25 Novembre 2015 - 80MBBehavioral Improvements
- Added an "Add Content" guide that goes through the process of adding content to the page, and explains the Add Content panel.
- Improved contrast in the Add Content and Dashboard panels.
- Fixed https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/issues/2980
- Improvements to image editing experience when using the concrete5 image editor.
- Account private messages no longer assumes profiles are enabled (thanks ounziw)
- Escaped input in form submissions so prevent Excel macros from being embedded in fields (thanks TimDix)
- Links in image slider description will automatically substitute the proper URLs even when changing servers (thanks hissy)
- Added logout link to mobile menu (thanks ojalehto)
- Device visibility classes (hide on desktop, hide on laptop,, etc...) are now disabled when a page is in edit mode.
- Additional page URLs preserve query strings on redirecting to canonical URLs.
- Imported area layouts now support custom styles (thanks myconcretelab)
- Parallax custom template on area design now works with multiple parallax areas on a page (thanks myconcretelab)
- Fixed infinite redirect loop with Internationalized Domain Names (thanks EC-Joe)
- Fixed bug where multilingual global areas would sometimes duplicate themselves needlessly, leading to empty global areas
- Fixed hard-to-reproduce duplicate key error in ConversationFeatureDetailAssignments table when using the conversation block throughout your site
- Fixed out of memory errors when uploading large files from the incoming directory (thanks EC-Joe)
- Fixed "When using inline blocks, I can edit other inline blocks" (thanks TimDix)
- Fixed errors with blocks that have assets not having their assets included if those blocks were within a layout. Fixed error with google maps block specifically.
- Fixed error with scrollbar not appearing after file uploaded on the front-end (actually fixed this time.)
- Fixed Adding and Moving a Block in One Step Causes JS Error
- Resolved: Rich text editor adds in random "=" symbols sometimes
- Resolved: Rich text editor wraps selection in when choosing a custom style
- Fixed but where Downloading a file that exceeds the available memory today causes an out of memory issue
- Fixed occasionally bug that resulted in error ""Argument 1 passed to Concrete\Core\Permission\Access\Access::create() must be an instance of PermissionKey, Concrete\Core\Permission\Key\AdminKey given."
- Fixed bug when moving blocks in certain situations (thanks Remo)
- Fixed: Topics attributes marked as required on pages weren’t being properly validated.
- Fixed some minor XSS potential issues with social links (thanks EC-Chris)
- Fixed bug: Internal Links in Feature Blocks Store Absolute URL in Database
- Fixed: config value "concrete.updates.autoupdatepackages" now works again
- Fixed fatal error when enabling package auto updates (thanks EC-Joe)
- Fixed error autoloading packages when working with the command line (thanks EC-Joe)
- Approve changes now shows up when moving blocks in stacks (thanks WillemAnchor)
- Fixed bug where editing permissions in simple permissions mode wouldn’t apply multilingual settings administration to the appropriate groups (Thanks Remo)
- Fixed possible CSRF security issue in Conversations settings dashboard page.
- Fixed free-form layouts that on occasion would break into two rows as widths wouldn’t match properly (thanks wstoettinger)
- Fixed: If you added a BlockTypeSet but didn't add anything to them it would cause the foreach to error on a null value (thanks joe-meyer)
- Fixed inability to filter lists by multiple select values (thanks markbennett)
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-5-2/date-attributes-search-method-doesnt-work/ (thanks haeflimi)
- IP Blacklist no longer bans on failed registrations (thanks joemeyer)
- Fixed https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/issues/3048 (thanks joemeyer)
- Developer Updates
- We now default to the "GD" image processing library for image manipulation. Imagick must be opted into by setting the config value "concrete.file_manager.images.manipulation_library" to "imagick".
- Adds ability to specify wildcard page theme classes by creating an array key with "*" as its key (thanks TimDix)
- Database Entities dashboard page now refreshes package-specific entities as well as application-specific entities.
- Implemented new Validation framework and some useful constraints. Used within password validation.
- API improvements to the Processor class to allow it to be used without a queue.
- Select attribute option API improvements
- Edge case page list sorting fix when adding to the query with addSelect and attempting to sort by the new field, and use pagination as well.
Backward Compatibility Notes
- If you were relying on Imagick image manipulation, you will now be using GD image manipulation unless you manually set "concrete.filemanager.images.manipulationlibrary" to "imagick" within a custom config file.
Per saperne di più: http://concrete5.org/documentation/developers/5.7/background/version-history/5-7-5-3-release-notes/
11 Settembre 2015 - 80MBFeature Updates
- You can now filter the Page List block by date, including pages with a public date of today, X days in the past, X days in the future, and a custom date range (thanks TimDix)
- The File block is now available in the Composer view for a Page type (thanks TimDix)
- You can now export the Database Query Log to CSV (thanks TimDix)
- The Cache settings page now gives developers the ability to optionally create CSS source maps from compiled LESS files.
- Version list now shows who approved the version (thanks Katz)
- Added page template to advanced page search.
- New modes for page composer where you can choose target pages from an in-panel sitemap, rather than the popup selector.
- Improved appearance and information display of controls on the composer form page type dashboard page (thanks TimDix)
- Blocks added to the scrapbook will now honor the original block's cache settings (thanks TimDix)
- Area layouts will now be cached if all the blocks they contain are cached (thanks TimDix) Adds ability to cache Search Block if the block doesn't display results - useful for when placed in header/footer (thanks TimDix)
- Performance improvements in the Assets Subsystem (thanks joe-meyer)
- We now include the "position" property in the search index when using the testimonial block (thanks hissy)
- Better performance when working with bulk files and file sets with a large number of file sets (thanks TimDix and jefharris23)
- Stack blocks now check to see if the blocks within the stack can be cached – if so, they will be cached as well (thanks TimDix)
- Resolved https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/2911 (thanks Shotster)
- Added error messaging when adding or editing page types and not configuring the publishing settings properly.
- Better error reporting when http:// or https:// omitted from canonical URLs (thanks mnakalay)
- Removed "Meta Keywords" from SEO panel on new installs because it’s not actually something that most search engines like anymore (thanks Mesuva). The attribute is still available and installed.
- Fixed bug where layouts with custom widths didn't honor those widths (thanks kaktuspalme)
- Fixed bug where area layouts disappear upon changing layout design changes (thanks TimDix)
- Fixed issue installing on PHP 5.3.9 and earlier (184.108.40.206 was supposed to fix this but did not.)
- When deleting files, some rows were left in child database tables. This has been fixed (thanks EC-Joe)
- Block actions in edit mode (introduced in 5.7.5) now work with blocks in Composer.
- Permission access entity types can now be provided in packages like they could in 5.6.
- Permission keys can now be provided in packages like they could in 5.6.
- Rich text editor toolbar was abnormally large when present in the attributes dialog window. This has been fixed.
- Fixed bug where Image block fails on Elemental when using certain third party file storage location types with no thumbnail types installed (thanks Mnkras)
- We now show a confirmation dialog when discarding page drafts (thanks hissy)
- Fixed bulk SEO Updater not updating the home page.
- Fixed editor tooltips and link edit callouts not displaying when using redactor in a dialog.
- When setting sitewide permissions in simple permissions mode, "Edit Page Type" hadn't been set. It also wasn’t set by default when installing concrete5. This is fixed.
- Fixes Bug with Search Block when resultsURL specified instead of page (thanks TimDix)
- Fixed https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/2894 (thanks skybluesofa)
- Fixed https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/issues/2362 (thanks TimDix)
- Fixed Fix Cancel button action on block aliasing dialog (thanks hissy)
- Fixed scrollbar not appearing after file upload (thanks EC-Chris)
- Fixed exception when passing an non-number to ccm_paging_p (thanks SkyBlueSofa)
- Added custom file import processes for forcing JPEGs, forcing JPEG compression and forcing width/height. Added system for creating custom file import processes and calling them programmatically
- Added the ability to try and use exif rotation data (experimental, toggle on by enabling with the config value concrete.file_manager.images.use_exif_rotation_data)
- Translation improvements (thanks mlocati)
- Added flash message support to page controller. Just call $this->flash('key', 'value') and then a page redirect and the $key will be available from within the target page the same as if it had been set from that target page. (e.g. $this->flash('success', 'Thanks for your submission!'); $this->redirect('/to/new/page'); )
- PageSelector::quickSelect now works again.
- Page Type Validator framework improvements
- Slight fixes to form labels in form block (thanks haeflimi)
- Improvements to permissions content import XML functionality.
- Fix potential data loss when working with packages that had both db.xml files and Doctrine entities (thanks Mainio)
- Content block image placeholders now save all attributes placed on the images in the rich text editor (Thanks TimDix)
- Fixed permissions error rendering "subscribe to conversation" functionality inoperable.
- Improvements for working with PHP7 (thanks mlocati and Mnkras)
- Added additional MIME extensions for new Office file types (thanks RGeelen)
- on_page_get_icon event now works properly (thanks ahukkanen)
- Lots of code quality improvements (thanks joe-meyer and mlocati)
- Fixed https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/issues/2952 (thanks ahukkanen)
- New console command available: Clear Cache (thanks mlocati)
Developer Backward Compatibility Notes
- The signature of the \Concrete\Core\Page\Type\Validator\ValidatorInterface has changed. If you rely on this interface check your implementations. (Note: if you extend the \Concrete\Core\Page\Type\Validator\StandardValidator you should be fine.)
Per saperne di più: http://concrete5.org/documentation/developers/5.7/background/version-history/5-7-5-2-release-notes/
17 Agosto 2015 - 80MBBehavioral Improvements
- Better checking for InnoDB database tables than querying INFORMATION_SCHEMA directly.
- Improved accuracy and performance of the parallax scroll area layout custom template.
- Fixed Fatal error when getPageThemeGridFrameworkRowStartHTML() and getPageThemeGridFrameworkRowEndHTML() return nothing
- IP Blacklist functionality now works correctly
- Fixed non-functioning image editor when editing image thumbnails.
- Fixed error “PHP Fatal error: Can't inherit abstract function” on PHP 5.3.9 and earlier
- Fixed errors installing and working with concrete5 on MySQL setups with strict tables enabled.
- Fixing tree topic error in flat filter custom template when you have removed the topic tree its linked to
- Fixed misnamed header grid classes in Elemental theme (thanks hdk0016)
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-4-2/date-type-custom-attributes-was-not-add-default-block/
- Added legacy Image helper class (\Concrete\Core\Legacy\ImageHelper) back. This class had been moved to BasicThumbnailer and was working for all proper usage of the class, but for those instances where the class was hard-coded a the legacy image helper, the class is back for the time being. It will be removed in a subsequent update.
Per saperne di più: http://concrete5.org/documentation/developers/5.7/background/version-history/5-7-5-1-release-notes/
12 Agosto 2015 - 80MBGrid and Layout Improvements
- Page Theme classes can specify layout presets, which can use classes contained in grid frameworks or use their own custom classes.
- Layouts now have design controls available to them, including custom templates and custom CSS classes.
- Added a new custom template "Parallax Image" available to layouts that employ a background image.
- Grid frameworks can now specify hiding classes for responsive breakpoints, which can be controlled through block and area design settings.
- Grid containers that wrap around blocks based on their type can now be disabled or enabled on a per-block basis through the block design palette.
- Added nested support to grid frameworks.
- Completely new Mobile Device Preview panel in the page panel. Preview the current page in a variety of mobile form factors, simulating user agent, and even rotating the device.
- Global areas and stacks are now multilingual: if you have multiple language areas in your site, stacks and global areas you add will have separate instances for each language, and the appropriate stack contents will be displayed on the appropriate pages with no hacks.
- You can scan a multilingual section for all links and references to multilingual pages, and if those pages exist outside the current tree, they will be remapped into the current tree. (i.e after you copy a multilingual tree, you can rescan its links so they don’t point to the original tree.)
Other Feature Updates
- Elemental now provides two layout presets – Left Sidebar and Right Sidebar.
- You can now set an RSS feed to be filtered by a particular topic
- You can now add an image to an RSS feed
- If you register a site that requires approval before logging in, you will receive an email letting you know this is the case (thanks ounziw)
- You can now turn off help via a checkbox in the Dashboard on the Accessibility page.
- The file block now contains an option to force download (thanks Mesuva)
- Next/Previous Block now supports reverse ordering options (thanks UziTech)
- You can now run concrete5 jobs from the command line using concrete/bin/concrete5 c5:job (thanks ChrisHougard!)
- You can now choose the background image for full-image background pages with the 'concrete.white_label.background_url' config option (thanks myconcretelab)
- Redactor rich text editor has been updated to version 10.2.2,. fixing many bugs and adding some small features.
- Adds support to adjust trusted proxy ips and settings through Config values (thanks timdix)
- Login page now much easier to theme. Should look nice in stock Elemental theme. More generic language and hides the authentication type list of only one authentication type is enabled. No more background image when attempting to re-skin login page in another theme.
- File manager import incoming now has a checkbox to select all files (thanks MeyerJL)
- Table cells in rich text editor have a minimum width of 55 pixels (thanks KarlDilkington)
- Group set names can now contain multibyte characters (thanks hissy)
- More rich text editor plugin interfaces are translatable (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed Typography selector fails on save if it is used without font selection (thanks ojahleto)
- Permissions are properly checked when displaying the publish button and the delete button in composer (thanks hissy)
- Editing page defaults no longer prompts you to save or approve your changes, since changes to page defaults are immediately live (they are not versioned.)
- Improved performance of full page caching (thanks EC-Chris)
- Improvements to session handling when the session directory exists outside of an open_basedir restriction (thanks acohin and mlocati)
- Page attributes are now grouped in sets on the page type defaults attributes screen (thanks EC-Joe)
- Form block now highlights errors on specific fields when they aren’t filled in properly (thanks timdix)
- Fixed bug that caused areas to have problems if they were converted in code from GlobalArea to Area and vice versa (thanks joe-meyer)
- Fix: can't override install options by config file (thanks mlocati and hissy)
- Better dialog message when the user can not select files (thanks hissy)
- Display last used authentication type if authentication fails (thanks ChrisHougard)
- Authentication types that rely on mcrypt use a more reliable random number generator (thanks thomwiggers)
- You can now export logs to CSV files from the Dashboard page (thanks timdix)
- If the package contains a theme that's currently active on the site, the package uninstallation can't occur
- Gravatar user avatars now honor the passed aspect ratio parameter when using a custom aspect ratio (thanks joostrijneveld)
- Fixed https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/issues/2522
- Fixed broken list element HTML on dashboard pages when no child pages existing in a certain section. (thanks jaromirdalecky)
- Lots of configuration cleanup, removal of unused configuration values (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed bug where a deleted block type could cause problems for scrapbook blocks that referenced blocks of that type (thanks MeyerJL)
- Fix Base table or view not found: MultilingualSections error when installing in a language other than English
- Fixed bug where there could be only one basic workflow assignment (thanks hissy)
- Miscellaneous UI improvements (thanks mitchray)
- Lots of miscellaneous bug fixes to community points and badges
- Removed old unused timezone constants and replaced with proper configuration values (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed bug where Blocks on global areas don't prevent full page caching with the setting "On - If blocks on the particular page allow it (thanks TimDix)
- The global configuration value for JPEG compression wasn’t being accessed properly, was ignored. This is fixed (thanks mlocati)
- Email service had been ignoring the default configured name (thanks mlocati)
- Use \Exception and translate line in BannedWord (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed error when saving a type with underline option unchecked in theme customization (thanks ojahleto)
- Fix If you change an Attributes name, those changes do not take effect on the Composer Edit form. You need to delete the attribute and add it again (thanks EC-Joe)
- Fixing bug in topics where topics of multiple words would all be capitalized
- Configuration options are more reliably displayed when using caches like PHP opcache, APC, etc.. (thanks mlocati)
- External links are properly outputted in page list blocks now (thanks GlennSchmidt)
- Fixed Fixing ipv4 to ipv6 address bugs (thanks MeyerJL)
- Fixed error editing testimonial blocks when the image of the testimonial had been removed from the file manager (thanks edbeeny)
- Fixed error where certain checkbox attributes were being imported as defaulting to checked, when they shouldn’t have been.
- Fixed bug where running \Page::getByID on startup with a page you're currently editing breaks edit mode (thanks EC-Joe)
- Fixed https://www.concrete5.org/community/forums/5-7-discussion/image-slider-links/#752359
- Responsive images served by the picture tag now work in IE9 (thanks mitchray)
- Surveys in global areas are now properly displayed on the survey results dashboard page (thanks EvgeniySpinov)
- Fixed inability to select topics to create under a new topic tree.
- Fixed validation incorrectly claiming a file attribute didn’t exist when checking a page in from edit mode (thanks mitchray)
- Fixed bug with broken URL in testimonial block (thanks KarlDilkington)
- Fixed https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/issues/2623
- Fixed pagination in form results (thanks mitchray)
- Fixed overrride permissions for user groups not working
- Fixed https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/issues/2451 (thanks mlocati)
- Style customizer for theme should be easier to use on options that have colors but no fonts available
- Fixed If you create a Checkbox page attribute and select The checkbox will be checked by default. When adding the attribute to pages the box is not checked
- Fixed https://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-4-2/cannot-reset-theme-customization-for-this-page/
- Fixed If you does not have access to group search, you'll get a JSON error message (thanks hissy)
- Fixed filtering by log status levels on Dashboard page
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-4-2/bug-with-tags-attribute-type1/
- Fixed bug where duplicated pages couldn’t have their block content edited in composer (thanks katzueno)
- Username validation error string fixes (thanks ounziw)
- Fix class not included in legacy page list (thanks hissy)
- Fixed bug: Add layout to area. Without refreshing page, edit container layout of new area, then cancel. Layout looks weird
- Big thanks to mlocati for delivering a completely new way to specify database XML, built off of the Doctrine DBAL library, including its types and functionality instead of ADODB’s AXMLS. Database XML now has support for foreign keys, comments and more. Doctrine XML is a composer package and can be used by third party projects as well. More information can be found at https://github.com/concrete5/doctrine-xml.
- $view->action() now works for blocks in add and edit templates. This makes block AJAX routing much easier (simply reference $view->action(‘my_method’) in your block add/edit template, and implement action_my_method) in your block controller.
- Code cleanup and API improvements and better code documentation (thanks mlocati)
- Configuration and old PHP constants removed and replaced (thanks mlocati)
- Completely new approach to command line utilities built off of the Symfony command line class; existing utilities ported (thanks mlocati!)
- Adds ability to add Social Icons via config. (thanks TimDix)
- Packages can also add command line utilities through their on_start() method (thanks hissy)
- Flag images for multilingual sites can now be specified in application/images/countries/ as well as theme/current_theme/images/countries (as opposed to coming solely from concrete/images/) (thanks akodde)
- Custom file type inspectors now work again.
- Block types are checked to see if they exist prior to import (thanks Remo)
- Attribute keys are checked to see if they exist prior to import (thanks Remo)
- Permission keys are checked to see if they exist prior to import (thanks Remo)
- Upgraded to Zend Framework 2.2.10 to fix certain internationalization issues (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed duplicate success message on cloned form blocks on the same page (thanks bluefractals)
- Fixed bugs installing concrete5 with strict mysql tables enabled (thanks mlocati)
- Updated Magnific Popup to 1.0 (thanks mitchray)
- If you're running an OpCache like PHP’s Opcache, APC, XCache or something else, when you clear the cache this cache will also be cleared (thanks mlocati)
- Can compute hash key based on full asset contents if so desired, using the concrete.full_contents_asset_hash config value (thanks mlocati)
- Page cache adapters can now be loaded from places other than the core namespace (thanks hissy)
- updateUserAvatar now fires on_user_update event (thanks timdix)
- Attribute sets no longer need to have unique handles across different categories (thanks ijessup)
- Delete page event now can be cancelled by hooking into the event and settings $this->proceed to false (thanks mlocati)
- You can now customize the session save path through configuration (thanks mlocati).
- Updated picturefill.js library to 2.3.1.
- You can now specify your environment for configuration through an environment variable (CONCRETE5_ENV) as well as through host name (thanks ahukkanen)
Per saperne di più: http://concrete5.org/documentation/developers/5.7/background/version-history/5-7-5-release-notes/
20 Maggio 2015 - 80MBHelp System Updates
- Completely new help system, with guided walkthroughs, multiple videos and more.
Conversations Feature Updates
- Using the Conversation block with non-logged-in users now behaves more like a Guestbook block. It provides a place for a name and email address, and uses the captcha for validation.
- You can now receive notifications when new messages are posted to your conversations. This option is also overridable at the block conversation level. Registered users can also subscribe to conversation updates through an end-user UI.
- Conversation Add Message permission now has the ability to set new permissions by a particular access entity to approved or unapproved by default. (e.g. let guests post but make their posts unapproved by default, while letting registered users post with no restrictions.)
- Conversations Dashboard interface now has filter by deleted, approved, unapproved or flagged message options available.
- Better display of message status in Conversations Dashboard interface.
- You can now sort by message posting date ascending or descending in the Conversations Dashboard interface.
- Conversations Dashboard message list now gives you a contextual menu when clicking on a message. Actions include flagging, unflagging, deleting, undeleting, approving and viewing the original page of the message.
- Non-logged-in posts will use gravatars if that option is checked in the Dashboard.
- Update to Redactor 10, which features an upgraded API for developers and numerous bug fixes.
- New Plugin: Undo & Redo
- New Plugin: Special characters palette (thanks Mesuva!)
- Lightbox can now have its width and height specified for web page links.
- Better handling of URLs loading in lightbox (now loads them in an iframe)
- Can now open links in a new tab.
- Editors can be more easily called programmatically, through the editor service.
- Rich text editor plugins can be added through marketplace add-ons and custom packages.
Mobile Editing Feature Updates (thanks Hissy!)
- You can now edit a page in composer view on mobile devices.
- Hide mobile menu on checking out a page in edit mode.
- Notification alerts are now responsive.
- Redactor rich text editor is now usable on mobile devices.
- Notification window is mobile friendly.
- Search results in dashboard pages are friendlier on mobile.
- Mobile menu button is active properly in edit mode.
Other Feature Updates
- Better dashboard update process that checks for compatible add-ons, gives more information about upgrades.
- Uploading files to the file manager now gives you a success dialog in which you can edit the uploaded files' attributes, assign them to sets, or choose them for an image block, etc...
- Improved site interface translation dashboard page. Can see context, comments, search and translate plurals (thanks mlocati)
- You may now choose multiple files from the file manager if a block or editing interface supports it (thanks olsgreen!)
- You can now add blocks to an area by clicking on the area and selecting "Add Block". This will open the side panel and you may click a block, stack or clipboard entry there to add to the selected area.
- You can now filter a page list by a specific topic.
- Lots of updates to Multilingual system for better translation extraction, better experience with plurals, bug fixes, other improvements (thanks mlocati)
- Ability to choose a custom canonical URL for the page, instead of always having that canonical URL locked to the URL slugs and absolute site structure.
- You can once again set a custom template for a block at the area level with $area->setCustomTemplate('block_handle', 'custom_template'); This should be less buggy than it was in 5.6.x as well.
- You can now set a custom template in a page type output page for a composer output control block. " 'More options', including the ability to import files from remote URLs and the incoming directory is now available from the file manager in front-end page mode.
- Nicer file set administration, including the ability to sort all files in a file set by different criteria for reordering (thanks goutnet at EC-Joe)
- Much faster installation process for Elemental Full. Much lower memory footprint.
- More useful Dashboard Package Details screen (thanks goutnet)
- Archive custom template for the Page Title block now shows the value of the current topic on pages where content is filtered by topic.
- Share this Page block now supports Google Plus and Pinterest
- You can now specify the name of the form submission button (thanks EC-Joe)
- Breadcrumb custom template now available for Auto-Nav (thanks hissy)
- You can now specify what kind of HTML tag you want to use in the Page Title block (thanks dclmedia)
- Maintenance mode now is permission controlled. Those who have the "View site in maintenance mode" permission can edit and access the site even while maintenance mode is turned on (thanks ExchangeCore)
- You can now specify the "canonical host", "canonical port" and https:// settings of your site in the URLs dashboard page. You can also control whether your site is forced to render at this exact combination (for SEO purposes.) This setting will also be used by the Domain Mapper and other add-ons.
- Clicking on a page attribute now scrolls the page attribute detail panel down to the bottom to make it clear one was added (Thanks mesuva)
- Page title now updates when using the topic list on a blog entry page or elsewhere (thanks hissy)
- Newsflow is now friendlier on mobile, has as nicer appearance, obeys other dialog shortcuts (escape to close)
- Related pages in different languages are now denoted thusly in the sitemap.xml (thanks mlocati) Instead of defaulting to the current time/date, form block date/datetime have the option of starting empty or defaulting to the current date (thanks MeyerJL)
- You can now search by page type again in the page search interface.
- Minor installation error messaging improvements (thanks Mnkras)
- Some style improvements to panels (thanks hissy)
- File manager now keeps the same file types when creating thumbnails (keeping pngs transparent, etc..) (thanks mitchray!)
- Style improvements to Auto-Nav and Page List block forms.
- We no longer attempt to retrieve packages from the marketplace if you're not connected, improves performance (thanks goutnet)
- Bug fixes to antispam settings page and system in general (thanks EC-Chris)
- Form block now redirects you to the proper spot on the page for success message (thanks ahukkanen)
- Better detection of changed cached assets (thanks mlocati)
- concrete5 should run better in IE9.
- Files saved through the image editor should much smaller now.
- Better compression of localized assets, better localized asset support (thanks mlocati)
- Non-logged-in users accessing protected pages will be forwarded to those pages upon successful login (thanks deanwhillier)
- Speed improvements to the installation procedure.
- Image thumbnailing should use much less RAM, should work more reliably with larger images.
- Better sorting of block types in the Add Block panel (thanks JohnTheFish)
- When duplicating multilingual page trees, pages that already exist will be skipped (thanks ezannelli)
- Improved reliability and functionality of HTML emails (thanks mlocati)
- Additional page paths now redirect with a 301 header (thanks Mainio)
- Importing page type default attributes now works.
- Better translation of topic trees and topic tree nodes (thanks mlocati)
- Content import with block type sets will now use existing sets if they are available.
- Conversations block now includes its content in the search index (thanks mkly)
- Significantly improved performance of the on-demand file thumbnailing utility when a cached version is found (thanks ijessup)
- Custom block design style fixes – don't output a style tag when just changing a custom template, better style tag support (thanks mlocati)
- You can now unmap a page in the multilingual page report.
- You can now set the minimum and maximum ranges of style customizer sliders by defining concrete.limits.style_customizer.size_max and concrete.limits.style_customizer.size_min (thanks EC-Joe)
- respond.js and html5-shiv.js are now optionally included by themes, rather than being hard-coded for IE8 and below.
- You can now embed the block controller for this share this page block in a page template more easily.
- You can now specify permissions and attributes for external links (thanks mitchray)
- Better scrolling in add block panel on Firefox (thanks EC-Joe)
- Fixed https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5-5.7.0/issues/875
- Fixed sorting of FAQ Entries in the FAQ block.
- Fixed bug that led to selected topics in topic tree not appearing selected on editing.
- Placing view files in the application/views/ will now work (thanks RuspinaDev)
- Fixed bug with social links block not displaying properly on sites that didn't already load Font Awesome. (thanks jaromirdalecky)
- Facebook authentication should work again (thanks EC-Joe)
- Fixed bug where If the HTML block is saved without any changes (thus not triggering the on change event), the textarea remains empty and the content is lost (thanks mitchray)
- Fixed inability to have multiple form blocks or survey blocks or blocks with interactive form submissions on the same page and not have submission affect both of them.
- Image slider should work properly in composer.
- Fixed bug in content importer where page types with package attributes weren't having their packages set properly.
- Choose language on login now functions correctly (thanks mlocati)
- Interactive blocks like form and survey and now be included in stacks and displayed on pages (thanks nicemaker)
- Bug fixes to composer editing experiences where blocks couldn't be loaded in composer.
- Fix error when searching by approved or unapproved version. Miscellaneous display improvements to search interfaces in the Dashboard.
- The "addAttachment" method in the Mail Service now works again (thanks SnefIT)
- Miscellaneous fixes to content exporter to make it more resilient.
- Fixed bug where "Public Date/Time" core property wasn't being properly displayed or saved in composer.
- Fixed bug in page attribute display block where complex attribute types couldn't always be printed out.
- Fixed bug where jobs couldn't be scheduled to run through browser visit.
- Fixed HTML block tooltip getting cut off (thanks mitchray)
- Remove old page versions job now works again.
- Cookie settings bug fixes (thanks tao-s)
- Fixed MP4 video files not showing up as the right file type in the file manager.
- Bug fixes with multilingual browser detection (thanks ezannelli)
- Fixed bug with packaged page type controllers not being properly used as page controllers.
- Fixed infinite redirect on multilingual websites that set the Home Page as their default language page (thanks mlocati)
- Better behavior with advanced permissions and users who can only view their own files in the file manager.
- Bug fixes to custom external forms.
- Fix bug deleting file version object and then attempting to add new versions might give attribute errors.
- Bug fixes to configuration values in session cookies, database backed sessions (thanks tao-s)
- Better permissions checking in the file manager (thanks hissy)
- Drafts now show up in the sitemap again; tweaks to fix sitemap showing unapproved pages.
- Fixed bug with topic list block not displaying topics for a page properly.
- Topics can now contain ampersands and other special characters.
- Localization bug fixes (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/community/forums/customizing_c5/strange-workflow-error/
- Feature block link option now works with the hover description custom template"
- Fixed programmatic filter by checkbox attribute not displaying all appropriitems if passing "false" to the option.
- Fixed bug where single page controllers in application/ directory weren't working.
- Better inheritance of area permissions to blocks in areas when inheriting permissions from page types in advanced permissions mode (thanks hissy)
- Fixed for file sets for better sanitizing, miscellaneous usage fixes (thanks Mnkras)
- Fixed broken area styles when using more than one custom class on an area (thanks jordif)
- Bug fixes to color picker widget when used in a block dialog (thanks olliephillips)
- Fixed fatal error that would display in area permissions dialog when attempting to use advanced permissions to inherit permissions from an area set in page defaults (Thanks hissy)
- Fixed potential cross site scripting error in composer detail form.
- Fixed ""Navigate this page in other languages" - Invalid argument supplied for foreach()" that could happen with unmapped multilingual websites.
- Fixed issue where dashboard panel would not stay closed if closing manually.
- Localization fixes to Page Type Composer Control Name (thanks hissy)
- Bug fixes and better sanitizing when saving Banned Words in the Dashboard (thanks Mnkras)
- Better page permissions set on drafts page for users of advanced permissions mode (thanks hissy)
- Bug fixed where Add Survey, Approve Page, Edit Survey, save – survey listed twice in the Dashboard. (thanks ECJoe)
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-3-1/multiple-versions-of-a-page-cannot-be-deleted-at-once/
- Fixed Unable to edit a user when concrete.seo.trailing_slash is enabled (thanks ECJoe)
- Workflow progress categories are now uninstalled when uninstalling packages (thanks mkly)
- Fixed bug when removing group or user from "Add SubPage" permissions in advanced permissions mode.
- fixed bug with Reply to this email address (thanks MeyerJL)
- Better display on editing grid layouts when working with layouts that have multiple column classes (thanks ezannelli)
- Fixed malformed Page Cache Expires header when using full page caching.
- Conversations: fixed attachment disabling not removing the attach file button when editing a message.
- Minor page type composer validation bug fixes
- Packaged permission key fixes (thanks mkly)
- Packaged workflow fixes (thanks mkly)
- Fixed appearance of pagination on form results dashboard page.
- Fixed pretty URLs not being invoked for certain block actions, in other situations. Normalized pretty URLs and made them work better.
- We now properly used custom scrapbook view layers for blocks added from the clipboard on the stacks dashboard page.
- Fixed bug where applying timed permissions to a copied page change the permissions object of the original page.
- Fixed XSS sanitization issues in private messages (thanks Mnkras)
- Fixed minor XSS issues (thanks Netsparker)
- Data URL images in CSS files are correctly preserved in asset caching (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-3-1/moving-blocks-in-a-stack/
- Fixed Replacing file throwing erroneous "file is too large" error message
- Fixed Bulk Editing file properties does not add new File Versions
- Lots of bug fixes to page aliases, including bug where original page would be deleted if an alias was in the trash and the trash was emptied.
- Automated groups on login or register will automatically be entered if a custom automation controller doesn't exist (thanks Mnkras)
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-3-1/user-search-shows-same-user-multiple-times/#732257
- Fix display order issue of aliased pages (thanks hissy)
- Fixed Can't create link to file or page from within composer form
- Fixed Page List Filtering By Page Type and Show Aliases
- Fixed bug in exists() method in Cache library (thanks SnefIT)
- Fixed HTML validation error when using built-in Securimage Captcha
- Fixed preview icon in Feature block (thanks zneek)
- Fixed bug: After fresh C5 install with no demo content - inserting first image, when uploading to filemanager not visible
- Fixed invalid error messages when accessing search interfaces in the dashboard when users didn't have permission to access them.
- Copied form blocks now work on their target page.
- Copied from blocks can now be edited on their target page.
- Fixed bug where new versions of files incorrectly had the same date added date as old versions.
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-3-1/content-block-clipboard-custom-classes/
- Fixed https://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-3-1/page-type-permissions-broken-copy-functionality/#698852
- Multiple Google Maps block can now work on the same page (thanks JohnTheFish)
- Fixed typo in user registration notification email (thanks ounziw)
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-3-1/authentication-type-renders-only-once/ (thanks companyou)
- Fixed https://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-3-1/dashboard-system-section/
- Fixed error when proxy servers send "unknown" instead of an IP address (thanks spainer)
- Fixed bug where an attribute key with the same handle can exist in two categories (thanks Remo)
- Set view theme using setViewTheme() in a package's on_before_render method now correctly sets the theme (Thanks goutnet)
- Fixed potential directory traversal inclusion bug with tools URLs (thanks Egidio Romano of Minded Security)
- Fixed CSRF vulnerability in Dashboard Registrations page; better sanitization of email addresses as well (thanks Egidio Romano of Minded Security)
- Fixed miscellaneous XSS bugs (thanks Mnkras)
Code & Developer Updates
- Refactored Jobs to work in the new routing system rather than the legacy tools system (thanks Mnkras)
- Updated jQuery to 1.11.2 and jQuery UI to 1.11.4
- Lots of code cleanup (thanks Mnkras)
- Custom page type validator class, including a manager with the ability to register custom validators for page types.
- Better driver-based pagination customization API
- New page SEO helper provides a single reliable place to set a pages title, add segments, and more (thanks hissy)
- If developers provide themes with full sample content, they can now provide file manager thumbnails as well, which will improve installation speed and memory footprint.
- Cleaned up outdated and unused files (thanks ezannelli)
- Page templates can now be included in a package in a page_templates/ directory, as well as in the application/ folder (thanks Mesuva)
- ItemList sort API improvements (thanks EC-Joe)
- Lots of better code comments (thanks EC-Joe, EC-Chris)
220.127.116.11 Behavioral Improvements
- Add config setting to enable / disable help system (thanks akodde)
- Redirects with trailing URL slashes to non-trailing (or vice versa) now use the 301 code instead of 302.
- Code cleanup and bug fixes to form helper class (thanks mlocati)
- Miscellaneous code cleanup and notice error reduction (thanks mlocati)
18.104.22.168 Bug Fixes
- Fixed inability to save blocks, work with dialogs, do many things while asset caching was enabled (thanks mlocati.)
- Fixed certain panels and dialog windows not opening on Windows servers (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed bug when using "S" option to format date (incorrectly displaying as seconds) (thanks mlocati)
- Bug fixes with dashboard get image data URL (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed malformed URL in "Load More" in dashboard sitemap (thanks mlocati)
- Fix unquoted SQL input in permission assignment method (thanks mnkras)
22.214.171.124 Behavioral Improvements
- Saving only a custom template on a block will no longer wrap that block in a custom design DIV. Better saving and resetting of custom designs on blocks and areas.
- Topics improvements: topics can now be created below other topics; the only different between topic categories and topics is that categories cannot be assigned to objects, only topics can.
- We now include the page ID in the attributes dialog and panel.
- Feature block now contains an instance of the rich text editor (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Improvements to new update functionality when site can't connect to concrete5.org
- Improvements to new update functionality to make it more resilient with failures, but error messaging.
- Adding attributes to a page will ask for it be checked back/approved when clicking the green icon.
- Theme name and description can now be translated (thanks mlocati)
- Added an error notice when deleting a page type that's in use in your site.
126.96.36.199 Bug Fixes
- Some servers would redirect infinitely when activating a theme or attempting to logout. This has been fixed.
- Fix bug with multiple redactor instances on the same page and in the same composer window causing problems.
- Better rendering of empty areas in Firefox (thanks JeramyNS)
- Fixed problems with "concrete.seo.trailing_slash" set to true leading to an inability to login, other problems.
- Attributes that had already been filled out were being shown as still required in page check-in panel.
- Fixed bug where full URLs were incorrectly parsed if asset caching was enabled (thanks mlocati)
- Fix download file script leading to 404 errors after you go to the dashboard and hit the back button
- Fixed https://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-4-1/dont-allow-to-create-file-sets-with-names-containing-forbidden-c/
- Fix https://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-4-1/cant-replace-a-file-with-one-in-the-incoming-directory/
- Fix XSS in conversation author object; fix author name not showing if a user didn't put in a website (thanks jaromirdalecky)
- Searching files, pages and users by topics now works in the dashboard
- Picture tag now properly inserted by Redactor when working with themes that use responsive images.
- Fixed z-index of message author and status in conversations dashboard page.
Per saperne di più: http://concrete5.org/documentation/developers/5.7/background/version-history/5-7-4-2-release-notes/
12 Gennaio 2015 - 80MBFeature Updates
- You can now preview a mobile theme in advanced permissions mode, when previewing a theme as user (thanks hissy!)
- Nicer language and country selection experience in the Multilingual Setup (thanks mlocati)
- Now when you are editing an existing page in composer, the URL slug field is read only, unless you click the edit pencil next to the slug.
- Image block now only displays images in the file manager when launching the file manager (thanks goutnet!)
- You can now click the pixel values in the area and block custom design pallette (rather than being forced to only use the slider.) (thanks olsgreen!)
- Dialog windows are resizable again (thanks goutnet)
- FAQ block now contains an instance of Redactor rich text editor rather than plain text.
- We won't generate .mo files for empty languages for Multilingual websites (fixes a bug with Zend Translation that doesn't work well with these) (thanks ezannelli)
- Google Maps block now provides support for scroll wheels (thanks NKay and EC-Joe)
- Modal windows should behave better on small screens (thanks hissy)
- Location lists now includes Japanese states (thanks kanetei and Katz)
- Validation and HTML improvements to the Image Slider blocks (thanks micrdy)
- Add block panel can now be pinned and will remain open (by clicking on the add block panel and clicking again.) (thanks goutnet!)
- Better checking on installation for the mbstring library (which is required due to a bug in the Patchwork i18n library)
- Form block now scrolls to the proper position on page (thanks Mainio)
- File manager now lets you choose how many results you want per page (thanks goutnet)
- Miscellaneous improvements to edit page in composer.
- Custom jobs can now be installed again in the application/jobs directory.
- Lots of bug fixes to multilingual site content and site translations (thanks mlocati!)
- Fixed some issues with sample content import from themes and page feed objects that weren't present.
- User registration attributes now save properly when users register.
- Pages no longer change positions in sitemap if they are published through composer.
- Fixed bug where pages set to have their sub-pages inherit from page type permissions weren't accurately doing so.
- Fixed bug where changing a page author from the sitemap would close the dialog window if the page author was changed twice without reloading the page.
- Fixed bug where package database files (db.xml) weren't refreshed fully when updating packages (thanks DanK)
- Fix Translate Interface / Reload Strings - Exception if folders missing
- Fixed some cosmetic issues with the Translate Site Interface page.
- Fixed bug where reordering composer form elements wasn't working.
- Fixed bug where page type was cleared when updating page templates from the design panel (thanks mesuva)
- Sitemap flat view works in Safari again.
- Fixed error with "show system pages" always displaying even if you uncheck the check box on certain PHP configurations (thanks Nielsb85)
- Fixing 404 on edit page type outputs if clicking on icon
- Fixed bug where deleting composer form elements wasn't working.
- Page list block preview area now works again (thanks hissy)
- Miscellaneous code comments and bug fixes (thanks Mnkras)
- When pretty URLs were enabled, "index.php" was preserved in the redirect URLs. This is no longer the case (thanks Mainio)
- Duplicated pages now show up properly in the Next/Previous block.
- Proper default value for the switch language block.
- "on_page_view" event now passes back an argument "contents" which can be retrieved from the event, and the rendering library acts on the retrieved event, meaning that the rendered HTML can be acted on by events and passed back to the core (thanks Mainio)
- Added "on_cache_flush" global event that occurs whenever the entire application's caches are flushed (thanks Goutnet)
- Changed "on_page_view" block event to "on_block_load" (thanks Mainio)
- API fixes and tweaks to Mail Helper
Per saperne di più: http://concrete5.org/documentation/developers/5.7/background/version-history/5-7-3-1-release-notes/
22 Dicembre 2014 - 80MBFeature Updates
- Full Multilingual Website support has been added to the core. This includes the functionality of the 5.6 Internationalization add-on, with improvements from the Internationalization Enterprise add-on as well.
- Much improved add page experience from the Sitemap.
- Better sitemap reload behaviors when changing attributes, page titles.
- Google Authentication type now included
- Authentication types can now optionally specify a group that users created by that authentication type will go into.
- You can now attach multiple classes to blocks and areas in the custom design menu (thanks mlabrum)
- Image slider block can now choose from external links OR from a page selector on the current site.
- Much improved functionality and appearance of the account navigation when public profiles are enabled (thanks hissy)
- Page Types can now specify default permissions for pages mode of that type.
- Default attributes are now settable for page types again.
- Added underline command to Redactor (thanks olsgreen!)
- Added center alignment to custom style dropdown for blocks and areas.
- Added the ability to change page type of an existing page from the sitemap.
- You can now duplicate a page type.
- /members now redirects to /members/directory when public profiles are enabled.
- Foundation grid framework now uses medium column sizes instead of large.
- Custom area classes at the theme level will now filter down into sub areas built by layouts (thanks Jon Hartman)
- Add on_before_user_add (which can be canceled by the $event->canAdd() method) and the on_user_attributes_saved method, which has access to all attributes that were saved at that time. Thanks to Jeremy Werst and Remo for ideas on implementation.
- Lots of miscellaneous internationalization improvements (thanks hissy)
- The local storage location type can now serve files from a different URL (thanks Mnkras)
- Storage location types can be uninstalled when a package is uninstalled (thanks Mnkras)
- Improved installation checks for required components (multibyte, iconv, all the options required for GD library).
- No longer show "Approve Version" blue box on page drafts – instead show a notice that this is an un-published draft.
- Less intrusive stacking of the page alert blue box.
- Topic trees now support multibyte characters (thanks hissy!)
- Fix to remove the closing link tag that was causing pages to fail HTML5 W3C validation (thanks olsgreen)
- Better use of page type permissions to control access.
- Edit profile screen allows users to set their default language (used to only be available in the Dashboard) (thanks GutDing)
- Composer edit interface now shows a publish button even for published pages.
- Custom area styles on defaults pages are now copied out to newly created pages of that type.
- Better job detecting when we can't edit a block in composer, and inform user of this fact.
- Fixes bug where "inherit permissions from page type" on a page in advanced permissions mode did nothing.
- Fixed bug where form blocks with file uploads weren't working and were displaying errors on submission.
- Using a separate theme for mobile requests now works.
- Fixed bug where updating packages wasn't working.
- Fixed bug where marketplace pagination wasn't working.
- Fixed bug where custom blocks styles weren't showing up on stacks in the dashboard after being first saved.
- Fixed bug where "edit container layout" wasn't showing up on certain layouts (including those on copied pages.)
- Bug fixed: Edit profile shows the user timezones dropdown even if user timezones are not enabled (thanks GutDing)
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-2-1/uninstalling-packages-and-upgrading-packages-produce-error/#686546
- Fixed bug when displaying custom channels on logs (thanks hissy).
- Fixed bug where block composer templates in packaged blocks weren't being found (thanks jaromirdalecky)
- Bug fixes with asset caching and various attribute types when concrete5 is installed in a subdirectory.
- Fixed bug where email validation errors weren't being printed out to the screen when resetting passwords.
- Fixed issue: 500 error for Editing Thumbnails missing Width/Height.
- Lots of bug fixes to conversations per-block attachment settings.
- Conversation posting permissions now work to restrict posting to certain groups or users.
- Fixed potential SQL injection when saving form blocks (thank Mnkras).
- Fixed full page cache bug that could return a 500 error when rendering a page for the first time (subsequent page requests from the cache would be fine.)
- External forms are now properly overridable.
- Fixed bug: Editing image thumbnails / Saving does not work with alternate file storage location (thanks ahukkanen).
- Fixed bug where "apply to site" or "reset site customizations" in the theme customizer wouldn't reset or override custom page styles.
- Better checking for URL icons (favicon, etc…) that may have been deleted before trying to output them (thanks Mnkras)
- "Reply to email address" now will be properly checked when editing form options (thanks hissy)
- Fixed bug that lead to Page Owner permission access entity not working in advanced permission mode.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes when using badges (thanks hissy)
- Fixed bug where register page inherited page permissions of site (leading to it being inaccessible on sites where only registered users could view the site.)
- Fixed bug "Composer content-block gets decoupled when I edit the content-block in-context"
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-2-1/template-autonav-block-duplicates/
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-2-1/autonav-navbar-nav-bootstrap-conflict/
- Fixed bug where you could drag a topic tree node outside of a topic tree.
- Fixed missing site title in many email templates (thanks hissy)
- Fixed bug where flagging a conversation as spam resulted in "Invalid Flag Type" (thanks mnkras)
- Fixed bug where custom block types in the add block to area advanced permission weren't being saved.
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-2-1/facebook-authentication-redirecting-to-incorrect-path-with-extra/
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-2-1/form-block-constant-exists-form_block_sender_email/
- Fixed error when trying to upload files via the "More" link in the file manager when there were files in the incoming/ directory.
- Fixed Page Attribute Display blocks won't display rich text in version
- Fix inability to set permissions on view user attributes permission
- Fixed the inability to include a rich text attribute on a page.
- Fixed bug: "If user granted only (for instance) "delete" permissions on page, gets composer pane with "Access Denied" as well"
- Fixed issue where
- tags couldn't be included in the description text of an image slider entry (due to style conflicts.) (thanks mkly)
- Fixed several bugs with file storage locations.
- Fixed bug on file sets add where error messages weren't displaying properly (thanks akodde)
Per saperne di più: http://concrete5.org/documentation/developers/5.7/background/version-history/5-7-3-release-notes/
17 Novembre 2014 - 80MBFeature Updates
- Feature block now can link to pages and external links.
- Improvements to Grid Framework for use with frameworks that require two class names on columns.
- Theme Developer Feature Update: Zurb Foundation Grid Framework now available.
- Improvements to Theme Customizer for developers who don't want to create multiple presets, they just want to make their theme customizable.
- Members directory has been brought back for sites with public profiles.
- Added Most Popular to Remote marketplace search results.
- Command/Alt-clicking "Visit" on a sitemap page to open it in a new tab no longer reloads the current tab to the new page.
- Fileinfo is no longer required to run concrete5 5.7.
- More performance improvements in edit mode.
- Dragging stacks and clipboard items out of the lefthand panel now closes the panel (and reopens if dropping occurs onto no hotspot.)
- Page name is now available in the SEO panel.
- Better feedback on file uploads into the file manager that don't complete.
- Better file permissions checking. Making file and directory permissions configurable values.
- Sitemap "View" link now links to pages using their path-based URLs, not their cID based ones.
- Sitemap now automatically approves changes if users have permission to do so and the concrete.misc.sitemap_approve_immediately config value is set to true (which is the default.)
- More consistent behavior when interacting with blocks in global areas on a page and then discarding changes.
- Improved internationalization support (thanks hissy)
- Lots of fixes to user registration, including messaging, the ability to fully validate users through email, and more.
- Fixed exception error message at the end of changing a user's password.
- Fixed bug where the "Inspect/Page Templates" page in the themes section of the dashboard was accidentally deleted in a previous upgrade to 5.7.1. 188.8.131.52 restores the page.
- Fixed (illegal offset type) on rich text editor dashboard page when running concrete5 in a language other than English (thanks Remo).
- Fixed caching and copying bugs when working with pages that had their own page-level theme customizations.
- Fixed error with no feedback displaying in change password if user did something wrong.
- Removed the automatic insertion of composer output control blocks in the Main area, as it was causing problems in page templates that didn't have a Main area.
- Fixed bug in edit profile where Basic Information is not displayed if there are no member attributes (thanks GutDing)
- Fixed invalid error "You do not have permission to publish a page in this location" when using composer to publish certain types of pages as a non super user.
- Fixed weird redirection problems when turning concrete.seo.trailing_slash to true.
- Got rid of strange file permission reset on cache when loading packages.
- Fixed duplication of files on certain uploads.
- Fixed some incorrect redirection when logging in as an administrator when redirect to Dashboard is enabled (thanks TaoS)
- Made leaving a value out of image size constraint keep the current aspect ratio and resize the provided value.
- Fixed bug where sample content with lightbox images was broken when installing Elemental.
- Fixing redirect errors when enabling the trailing slash in URLs.
- Fix Full Page Cache HTTP Headers Incorrect Output
- Fixed bug in file set pagination that capped it at 10. May have fixed other pagination bugs.
- Fixed bug where two databases tables had incorrect database case, leading problems when submitting the form block or working with IPs when migrating from case insensitive file systems to case sensitive file systems.
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/index.php?cID=674327&editmode=
- Fixed "Class security does not exist" error when attempting to force redirection to base URL.
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-2/error-when-moving-block/
- Fixed bug where external links in sitemap were encoded and linked to incorrectly
- Uninstall packages with authentication types now properly removes them from the database (Thanks EC-Chris).
- Fixed zip tooltips not showing when zip not installed during installation.
- Fixed bug where you couldn't remove a question from a form block.
- Fixed issues with garbled translation messages (thanks mlocati)
- Elemental theme h6 text transform now takes proper variable (thanks jordif.)
- Fixed: Keys for custom attribute categories installed by packages are not currently updated (thanks cpill0789).
- Fixed SQL bug that could arise when using setAttribute() with a topics attribute type (thanks Raverix)
- Fixed some HTML escaping issues in the page attribute display block (thanks Mnkras)
- Fixed "Concrete\Core\Permission\Key\AddBlockBlockTypeKey' does not have a method 'canAddBlock" when working with global areas on pages that didn't have a main area (thanks akodde!)
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-2/flakey-behaviour-when-adding-user-to-workflow-access/
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-2/changing-rss-handle-andor-deleting-topic-tree-blog-chokes-out-in/ (thanks Mnkras)
- Fix conversations error when using gravatar as a fallback and rendering comments from anonymous
- Fix issue with File::delete not deleting the row from the Files table.
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-2/stack-version-history/
- Composer improvements when page types were included in packages.
- Fixed bug where empty page attribute display block wouldn't display placeholder text on a stack page (thanks infostreams.)
- Added GridFrameworkServiceProvider and GridFrameworkManager. New Manager class will be used going forward. Allows easy binding and registration of driver-based classes.
- Miscellaneous content importer improvements.
- Updates to MenuItem classes for more flexibility.
- Attempting to set time limit to zero when adding packages.
- New LinkAbstractor class now contains methods used to abstract links and import content (instead of being included in the content block controller) (thanks jordanlev)
- Miscellaneous fixes to content importer and content swap.
Per saperne di più: http://www.concrete5.org/documentation/developers/5.7/background/version-history/5-7-2-1/
11 Novembre 2014 - 80MBThis release is so large that we long since gave up categorizing the small things that we were doing. Here are some of the high points:
- A completely new layout engine allows for inline editing of content, layouts and style customization. Blocks can be dragged into the page and easily rearranged.
- Inline content editing uses the Redactor editor, a beautiful editor with deep integration to concrete5, and full bootstrap 3 interface integration.
- The Dashboard user interface is completely updated. Navigating it is much easier, and the interface is much more attractive.
- concrete5's user interface is now powered by Bootstrap 3.
Themes and Blocks
- concrete5 now ships with the Elemental theme, by far the prettiest theme we've ever built.
- The concrete5 Dashboard, main toolbar and Elemental theme are all fully responsive.
- Themes can optionally refer to grid frameworks, and can have full grid support built in. Layouts have been substantially updated to support these grid frameworks (as well as be fully responsive.)
- Theme controllers can control many aspects of a theme, including its grid framework, custom CSS classes that are available for different block types, which assets a theme supports, and more.
- Theme customization is completely rewritten, far more powerful and based on LESS. Themes may have multiple preset groups of LESS variables that power their stylesheets.
- Every block in the core has been reskinned, and many are new or completely rebuilt. Blocks like Feature, FAQ, Horizontal Rule, Page Attribute Display, Topic List, Social Links, Share this Page and Testimonial add useful new functionality to concrete5. The HTML block now includes the ACE editor. The video block is fully HTML5 compliant. And so. much. more.
- Block-level MVC no longer generates ugly URLs.
Pages and Architecture
- Page types and page templates are now two separate concepts. Page types refer to pages as objects -- Blog Entry, Empty Page, Project, Product -- and page templates refer to templates that actually appear in themes. The same page type can be run in multiple themes.
- concrete5's Composer is now a very flexible form builder that can route attributes and blocks into different page templates. Each page type has its own custom instance of Composer.
- A Feed Object is available in the Dashboard (and created through the Page List block), giving Page Lists the ability to create RSS feeds that are permalinked.
- A completely new image editor is now built-in. Resize and crop images, and add filters.
- File manager thumbnails are now completely extensible. Multiple thumbnails at different breakpoints can power the picture tag in a theme that supports it.
- File storage locations are now pluggable. An adapter for Amazon S3 is coming shortly.
- Conversations are now built-in, with the Conversations block replacing the Guestbook block. Conversations is a reusable, object-oriented way to build conversations throughout a site, and use the same system for powering a guestbook as ultimately powering a forum. Conversations features threading, asynchronous loading, file attachments, spam filtering, flagging, rating and more.
- We have officially begun to convert our code base to the PSR-2 standard.
- concrete5's sitemap is now powered by Dynatree (soon by Fancytree.)
- Our PHP classes have been substantially reorganized and autoloading is PSR-4 compliant. They are now namespaced.
- The PageList, FileList and UserList classes have been completely refactored, and should be much easier to extend and work with.
Users and Groups
- Groups can optionally be hierarchical.
- The account and public profiles are now separated. Accounts are always enabled, and public profiles are optional.
- Social Links are built-in as attributes, and globally available settings in your Dashboard.
- The user editing interface in the Dashboard is much improved.
- A completely new file-based configuration option, powered by the Laravel Configuration component, is the standard. concrete5's inflexible constants are gone.
- A new taxonomy concept -- Topics -- is now available. These are managed centrally in the dashboard and can also be attached as attributes to files, users and pages.
- concrete5 has better localization support than ever, including improvements in locale switching, date and number handling, and multibyte URL handling
- A completely new and more flexible cache layer is present, replacing Zend Cache.
- The events system has been completely overhauled and is now powered by the Symfony2 EventDispatcher component.
- An AuthenticationType layer makes it easy to add custom third party authentication libraries.
- A completely new routing system, Session, Cookie, Request and Response components powers the framework. Model-view-controller setups are completely refactored and much more robust.
- Autoloading is now automatic.
- concrete5's database access is now powered by Doctrine, a popular, robust framework for database access.
- Many other third party libraries, including Pagerfanta, Monolog, Patchwork, and Imagine are being used, giving developers acess to a much richer API.
- concrete5 now supports IPv6.
- concrete5's third party libraries are all delivered by Composer.
Per saperne di più: http://www.concrete5.org/about/blog/core-releases/concrete5-5-7-is-now-available/
I nostri hosting Web compatibili con
Hosting Web 100% SSD
100 GB e +
Certificati SSL gratuiti
10 GB di VOD
2 CPU e +
6 GB di RAM e +
Risorse 100% dedicate
Infomaniak gestisce il suo server
Per maggiori informazioni
a partire da 29 €/mese
Prezzo in EUR Tasse incluse