1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Limit on the number of email recipients
We have implemented security measures in our Mail offering which detect the abusive or abnormal use of an email address. These measures protect your computer and email account from malicious use.
Mail and Starter Hosting
For security reasons, the number of recipients per email is limited regardless of whether the email addresses are entered into the To, CC or BCC fields.
These limits are as follows:
- For the Starter mail hosting package: limit of 100 recipients
- For Paid mail hosting packages: limit of 100 recipients
- For @ik.me addresses (free): limit of 10 recipients
To send emails to a large number of recipients, we recommend our Newsletter tool.
Find out more
- Discover Infomaniak's Mail hosting
- Convert Starter hosting to full hosting
- Infomaniak limits on emails sent per 24-hour period
- Infomaniak Free Email: daily limit on sending emails