1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
kDrive: import data from another cloud (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Hubic)
This guide explains how to retrieve data from an external cloud storage service and import it into your chosen kDrive account.
Copy the data from an external cloud into kDrive
- Log in to your Drive (https://drive.infomaniak.com/)
- Go to Import external data from the menu on the left
- Click on the Start now button
- Select the cloud to import into kDrive (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Hubic) and click on Start
- Enter the login credentials for the external cloud to authorise data recovery
- If necessary, select the account to import
- Close the wizard
- Wait while the data is being imported
Copy the data using the WebDAV protocol
To import a cloud using the WebDAV protocol, please follow this guide.
What about iCloud Drive?
As, unlike its competitors, Apple does not offer an API, the solution for recovering documents from an iCloud Drive is to install our macOS application (see this FAQ: https://faq.infomaniak.com/2374) in order to sync the iCloud folder that should be in your library.