1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Video streaming startup guide
Thank you for entrusting us with the broadcast of your video streams.
This guide will enable you to rapidly use the essential features of your new product.
Where to start
1. Configure the stream
The broadcast of a stream to Infomaniak servers can be done in two different ways:
- Via a video encoder (or a camera serving as an encoder) that pushes the stream towards Infomaniak's servers. In order to offer several qualities of stream and improve user experience, you can enable the multi-bitrate.
- Via an IP camera or an external source from which Infomaniak's servers will pull the stream
2. Create a player to offer the stream to your web users
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Video streaming
- click on the stream concerned
- go to Integration and then to Players via the left side menu
- click on Add a player
3. Record your live broadcasts automatically or according to a schedule
Consult this guide to find out how to archive or record your broadcasts.
To find out more...
- Incrusting a watermark / logo on a live video stream
- Customizing images in case of a restriction of the stream on your player
- Why is there a broadcast delay between my source and the availability of a stream?
- What cameras are compatible with the Infomaniak platform?
- How can I access my stream with a unique hash code (token)?
If necessary, our support team is available to help you.