1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Startup guide: EV, DV SSL certificates (Let's Encrypt, Sectigo)
Thank you for choosing Infomaniak to secure your sites with an EV or DV SSL certificate.
An SSL certificate secures all the exchanges between your server and your visitors, displays a padlock and adds https to your site. If you have a company registered on the commercial register or with the chamber of commerce, you can display your brand name or the name of your organisation in the browser address bar with an EV SSL certificate.
Which SSL certificate to choose?
- How to know if a site is protected by an SSL certificate.
- What are the conditions to obtain an EV SSL certificate?
- What are the differences between EV and DV certificates?
- What are the limits of a free Let's Encrypt SSL certificate?
- Is it necessary to modify your site before or after activating an SSL certificate?
- Can I order an SSL certificate from Infomaniak if my site is hosted elsewhere?
What do you want to do?
- Correcting errors after activating an SSL certificate
- Installing a free Let's Encrypt SSL certificate on a site
- Uninstalling a Let's Encrypt certificate
- Updating a Let's Encrypt certificate (e.g., after adding/deleting aliases)
- Generating a CSR certificate for all the subdomains of a domain (wildcard)
Also of interest...
I did not find an answer to my question
We are here for you 7/7. Feel free to contact us by email, chat or telephone.