1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Jelastic Cloud: restrictions of resources depending on the type of account
This guide specifies the resources you can benefit from with a Virtuozzo Cloud, depending on the type of account you subscribe to.
All Virtuozzo Cloud accounts offer the following advantages:
- Web applications: over 40 CMS that can be installed in 1 click
- Technologies: PHP, Java, Node.JS, Ruby, Python, Go, Docker (find out more)
- Databases: SQL & NoSQL (find out more)
- SSL certificates: free with Let's Encrypt
- Automatic backup: every 24 hours (incremental over the last 7 days)
14-day trial account
The trial period enables you to test Virtuozzo Cloud with no commitment. You can thus check if this solution meets your expectations and estimate the resources you need. Thanks to our calculator, you can then determine the hourly or monthly rate for your PaaS based on your tests.
During the trial period, you benefit from the following resources:
- Number of environments: 5
- Power: 8 Cloudlets (3.2 GHz of CPU and 1 GB of RAM)
- SSD storage: 10 GB
- Bandwidth: 20,000 KB/s
When you purchase Virtuozzo credits, the restrictions of the trial account are removed and you are free to adjust the resources of your PaaS according to your needs:
- Number of environments: according to your needs
- Power: customizable according to your needs
- SSD storage: 20 GB included, extensible according to your needs
- Incoming and outgoing traffic: 2.8 GB / hour (2.4 TB / month) included, then invoiced per GB
- Bandwidth: 400,000 KB/s
Find out more
- How does Virtuozzo Cloud invoicing work? What is a Cloudlet?
- What technologies are supported by Virtuozzo Cloud?
- Getting Started with Virtuozzo Cloud