1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Accessing the monitoring data for a Cloud Server
This guide explains how to display the monitoring data (network statistics, CPU, RAM, etc.) for a managed Cloud Server.
Monitoring the activity of a managed Cloud Server
- Open the Manager (https://manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Cloud Server
- Click on the server to be monitored
- On the left side panel, click onMonitoring
Various data is available to monitor the activity of your managed Cloud Servers, particularly including:
- The incoming and outgoing traffic (network)
- The system load average
- The CPU load average
- The quantity of RAM used
- The disk space used
- The number of hits / sec.
- la The average MySQL queries made