1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
VPS Cloud: view the bootloader from the console
This guide explains how to access the bootloader (or boot loader) of a Cloud VPS from the administration console. The bootloader is the software that allows you to launch one or more operating systems (multi-boot) on your Cloud VPS.
Display the Bootloader of a Cloud VPS
The following procedure allows you to display the GRUB bootloader:
- Open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Cloud Server
- If necessary, click on the relevant server
- Click on Open the VNC console in a new window using the arrow to the right of the Open the VNC console button
- Click on Restart the server while keeping the new window with the VNC console displayed
- Refresh the VNC console immediately as the server restarts to display the server's bootloader. GRUB will then appear, and you can leave it displayed by pressing a key on your keyboard