1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Display the transfer code for a domain managed by Infomaniak
This guide explains how to obtain the transfer code (Authcode) for a domain name managed by Infomaniak.
You will need this authorization code to transfer the management of a domain to another registrar.
Obtaining the transfer code for a domain
To obtain the transfer authorization code:
- Log in to the Infomaniak Manager (manager.infomaniak.com) from a web browser such as Brave or Firefox
- Click on the icon in the top right corner of the interface (or navigate through the left sidebar menu, for example)
- Choose Domains (universe Web & Domain)
- Click directly on the name of the object concerned in the displayed table
- Click on the Manage button
- Click on Transfer to another registrar
- Check the box to disable the Domain Privacy option (if necessary) to authorize the transfer
- Click on the Unlock this domain button (if necessary) to authorize the transfer
- Click on the Send the code button
The transfer code is always and only sent to the email address of the owner listed in the Whois of the domain.
Particularity of certain extensions
Once you have provided the code to the third-party provider and the outgoing transfer has started, we no longer intervene.
Check with the new registrar to find out the transfer time during which the domain name will still be visible in your Infomaniak interface. Unfortunately, we cannot intervene in any operation that would speed up the outgoing transfer.