1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Accessing previous statistics after migration
This guide explains how to access the Web statistics of your previous site after migrating your site to our new Web hosting packages.
In short: your old statistics were copied to the ~/stats_imported folder when your site was migrated.
If necessary, this procedure details the steps to perform in order to access your old statistics:
- Open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Web hosting
- If necessary, click the hosting/domain name in question
- Click FTP/SSH in the left side panel
- Click the Open File Manager button
- Log in with a valid FTP account (if necessary, create a new FTP account)
- Go to the root of the hosting (click the " / " folder in the directory on the left)
- Open the stats_imported folder
- Download or view the images that contain your statistics