1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Access your old statistics after migrating to the new admin console
This guide explains how to access the statistics from the old admin console after migrating to the new console.
In short: your old statistics were copied to the ~/stats_imported folder during migration.
If necessary, this procedure details the steps to perform in order to access your old statistics:
- Open the admin console ( https://login.infomaniak.com )
- Go to Hosting
- Click on the hosting/domain name in question
- On the left side panel, hit FTP/SSH
- Hit the Open File Manager button
- Login with a valid FTP account (if necessary, create a new FTP account )
- Go to the root of the hosting (click on the " / " folder in the directory on the left)
- Open the stats_imported folder
- Download or view the images that contain your statistics
The following video illustrates these steps: