1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Changing the limits of a site hosted on a shared server
This guide explains how to customise the limits of a site hosted on our shared Web / Classic servers where the memory and execution time of the scripts are limited for reasons of security and reliability through your admin console
Changing a site's limits
- Open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Hosting
- Click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- Under Sites , click on the domain name of the site concerned
- click on Advanced settings
- under the PHP and Apache tabs, adjust the site configuration as needed
- Maximum execution time / max_execution_time (in seconds)
- Script memory limit / memory_limit (in MB)
- Maximum attachment file size / post_max_size & upload_max_filesize (in MB)
These resources are obviously higher with our managed Cloud Servers.
Unfreeze the limits
It is possible to unfreeze these limits 10 time per year for 60 minutes:https://faq.infomaniak.com/2121